**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

they also loaded up polo.com with tons of stuff today, for everyone bummed about missing out on snow beach... you can drop $1000 on the cycling knit t-shirt.

upload_2018-2-1_9-32-21.png

edit:
also got that purple label version of the stadium/varsity shirt in both grey (matching the polo scrip varsity shirt from 2017 polo) and dark blue.

upload_2018-2-1_9-40-30.png

Last edited:
they also loaded up polo.com with tons of stuff today, for everyone bummed about missing out on snow beach... you can drop $1000 on the cycling knit t-shirt.

upload_2018-2-1_9-32-21.png

edit:
also got that purple label version of the stadium/varsity shirt in both grey (matching the polo scrip varsity shirt from 2017 polo) and dark blue.

upload_2018-2-1_9-40-30.png

After swinging and missing on the B/W pullover I actually was considering the varsity polo....same price basically.....by the way how did they get the pullover to fit under an overcoat for the model in the website pics??

The US site gives you a bag and set of 4 stickers per item ordered. UK site only did it per order. END didn't send any stickers or bag for my order but I actually don't even want them but will keep for whatever reason

Snow Beach bag, Jacket sticker, Bear sticker, Snow Beach sticker and Polo Sport sticker.
Actually keep a lot of special event tickets, clothing tags going back couple decades just because they look unique as momento. That's for being a clothes horse.
Awaiting Fulfillment on orders.
Hope they ship. Good Luck to All.

RL wants to bring back the vintage pieces, it’s also looking like they want to bring back the vintage crime that was associated with these pieces. Because of this limited edition crap, I can already foresee people getting jumped, robbed, shot and stabbed for these items :smh:

RL wants to bring back the vintage pieces, it’s also looking like they want to bring back the vintage crime that was associated with these pieces. Because of this limited edition crap, I can already foresee people getting jumped, robbed, shot and stabbed for these items :smh:

The chances of seeing anyone rocking this in public is slim to none. Strictly photo shoots and Instagram posts. I KNOW there's no way I see anyone rocking this in the bay.

Ls all around again

missed out last week & shout out to the sick passenger that held up my train 15 min this morning
Hate it had to be you but why today on my train |l :smh:
That feel when you looking out the subway car window into the cold black abyss as the clock strikes 9 AM as opportunity passes you by again
giphy.gif

Gonna try to finesse a reasonable offer on a sui ski and hope the sellers in a good mood
need something to keep me warm in this cold world of limited releases lol :lol:

Big ups to everyone here that flourished today
To the rest of us, I figure our lucks gotta turn around on these other releases

-------------------

Vince keeping it too real :rofl:
savage, said everybody eats b, why you not eating?

The chances of seeing anyone rocking this in public is slim to none. Strictly photo shoots and Instagram posts. I KNOW there's no way I see anyone rocking this in the bay.

I definitely rock mine on the subway. Granted I can't do it Mon-Fri because I'm pretty sure Font 50 logos are frowned upon at my office but (a) I'm not on IG or any social media, (b) I don't do pictures and (c) I invested mad time to get these pieces so I'm a wear them.

Definitely had a great fun experience with both snow beach collections. Even though I didn't get everything I wanted, I got my grails. Both OG & New generation pullovers. Really feel bad for the REAL snow beach fans who didn't get there grails. I hope you guys get a second chance.

Back
Top Bottom