**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I’d gotten 591 for yesterday’s drop, and when I got there (~6:15PM), I saw that barely anyone had showed, so it was a good thing I didn’t decide to go home after work. Only the Crest polo was done, and then low stock in the Riviera polo (which I’d already grabbed online), so I left with the Regatta flag polo. Real swift and painless process.

Let the Crestivities begin...
Photo_1528925227318.png

Seems like everybody was able to get what they wanted, happy to see that :pimp:, gotta say just based on today's climate I'm pleasantly surprised their wasn't any recklessness at any of these in store releases. If I'm able to come across any of those shorts for the right price they will be purchased immediately

This entire limited release was a no for me. The 2 cross flag rugby’s, the P2 hoodie, the big logo CP sweatshirt (red), the cross flag striped hoodie and the lifesaver knit sweater all go harder than the entire limited collection.

I wish the snow beach and stadium collection was as easy as cp93, im still on hunt for snow beach pullover and red stadium jacket..

I have a gray bear zip up hoodie in a large that I’ll let go for a decent offer. It’s NWT and I bought for like 70 but it was too small for me

Anyone know if the limited pullover windbreaker runs 1 size up?

Wondering if I need to size dwn, but worried it might end up being short length wise.

Thanks for any advise

I tried asking the same question, no response. I received the pullover yesterday. I went with an XL and when I put the jacket over my head the sides of the jacket had little to no play. I looked in the mirror just to see how it looked and it fit good. my girl said it looked relaxs. the only thing is around the belly area there is room. I don't like my clothes to fit baggy or tight I want that fitted look. headed to the polo store to try on a large. I have a feeling it may run short like the popover from the stadium release

Anyone know if the limited pullover windbreaker runs 1 size up?

Wondering if I need to size dwn, but worried it might end up being short length wise.

I get mine tonight, when I get home I will post...I'm a size large

Thanks for any advise

Anyone get the limited edition track pants and also have the non-limited edition ones?

Wanted to know if there was a quality difference between the yellow ones ($185, Ltd Edition) vs the $98 ones (blue/green from urban outfitters, white with blue stripes from zappos)...

Only thing I can tell from pics and descriptions is that the limited edition ones have the retro polo tag. Are they different material? Are they "lined" with something different?

Anyone get the limited edition track pants and also have the non-limited edition ones?

Wanted to know if there was a quality difference between the yellow ones ($185, Ltd Edition) vs the $98 ones (blue/green from urban outfitters, white with blue stripes from zappos)...

Only thing I can tell from pics and descriptions is that the limited edition ones have the retro polo tag. Are they different material? Are they "lined" with something different?

the UO edition is double knit performance fleece with nylon side inserts, the ltd edition is all nylon.

Thanks for all the replies on the sizing of the pullover windbreaker.
Had many chances to buy it..... since I couldnt decide on a size, there gone again.. Oh welps.

Polo sizing has never been consistent, always all over the place with the cut of the item. Had to be sure, since it was a final sale.

Hate it when shirts, jackets, sweatshirt, sweaters are oddly wide in the body & short in body length.
It's like a man crop top belly shirt.. WTF.... lol

Back
Top Bottom