**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Damn I really wanted both those ski jackets just to give the OG ones a rest but the USA in the back just ruined it for me and they actually look like they are made well smh but I did pick up these 2 jackets and I'm satisfied with both of them especially the red one
20181017_134913.jpg
20181017_134850.jpg
20181017_134732.jpg
20181017_134714.jpg

Where is this red equestrian jacket available?

this one made me laugh for some reason...

My new fashion / polo style icon...

As soon as I see his face... I hear him yelling at McClain about getting out of the tower from die hard 2.
0468797C-D94F-416C-B965-31E2E45B34A9.jpeg

Y'all really hyping that uglass ski jacket?
Yeah. We all got different taste so that ugly *** jacket is nice to me and others while you think its doo doo.

I just saw the ski stuff in person and its okay but I don't like how it looks like they got the image off a printer on some of the stuff like the sweater lol. Was it always like this even back in the day? Maybe it is just nostalgia but I don't remember it being that way back then.

Yeah. We all got different taste so that ugly *** jacket is nice to me and others while you think its doo doo.

I just saw the ski stuff in person and its okay but I don't like how it looks like they got the image off a printer on some of the stuff like the sweater lol. Was it always like this even back in the day? Maybe it is just nostalgia but I don't remember it being that way back then.
Its the Fast Fashion era since the former Old Navy/RL CEO showed Ralph the manufacturing process. Quality is down, while prices and production are up which equals greater returns.

The ski puffer is way better in person, only ski item I’ve bought so far and I’ve seen most the items. Turtleneck looks pretty good too but I’d never wear it.

Pulled the trigger. I don't know what is going to happen with this one as far as quantities. I am not going to risk paying resale 10%off on new email subscription is better than nothing.
IMG_20181021_112902.jpg

Anybody cop the red/blue Hi-Tech vest yet? How roomy is it? Anybody wished they'd sized down, or sized up? They had 'em chained up in the Macy's here, and the associates at the register were swamped, so I bounced without trying it on.

Late in the day but Macys is only advertising 25% off with THANKS... but if you use TREAT its 30% off and ebates is at 12% right now... if already discussed then disregard.

In other news... feels good to be able to throw on a hoodie and some boots, all these pickups where are the fit pics??

Late in the day but Macys is only advertising 25% off with THANKS... but if you use TREAT its 30% off and ebates is at 12% right now... if already discussed then disregard.

In other news... feels good to be able to throw on a hoodie and some boots, all these pickups where are the fit pics??

beautiful hoodie. i remember seeing it in stores many years back and wanting it so badly but didn’t have the funds at the time.

Back
Top Bottom