**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

6292B053-2D37-4FD8-94FD-49C0F2202981.jpeg
Up on saks...the website moves slow so no time for links sorry....

Saks has the fleece lined western shirt and the patchwork button up with the patches..

I don't do mulitple patches or bears and such, but the fleece lined western is for sure going to be a purchase..

We call trappers hat the “Elmer fudd” it’s only right rl put the country tag on this anything
else would be uncivilized.

4E8EB435-BFF0-4D65-9324-D16B5E65BBF3.jpeg

This one is a triple changer for all my TF lovers in the hizzouse.The blanket lining is a class touch imo nice and warm.There is a shirt (isn't it always) that has the same blanket material and a few old pieces that has variations of this same print.

0B058889-D332-44E5-8123-391E3DC1908A.jpeg

Ahhhh what can I say about ruby.When it was done right it was home runs all day.
I tell people all the time the first couple of years for rugby was just blue label preppy oxfords style.The only thing that was rugby was the whole skull and bones thing.That kept me from a lot of kool pieces.
This is patch bought back the Indian head in a right way.theres a few wool caps and sweaters a leather Moto jacket too they dropped.Very warm and well constructed one of my fave’s.

2A300486-5556-4006-9AFF-9A5C3FDE5DBB.jpeg

Ok now this one is a doozy cause when I bought it it had a sample tag one it and I only seen one other specimen and have no clue were it was obtained from. Corduroy ear/neck flap down gard. There is a exact same design red one to this hat that has a different ski patch.This ski patch is available at the Ralph right now at stores that do customs so I’m thinking it’s a sample cause a lot of those patches are from sample pieces I’ve seen before.
You wanna move that indian hat

Lmaoooo someone’s triggered. You wrote all of that off of a single question, you weird and insecure.

Nobody wears those kind of hats but Bald dudes, old dudes, Irishmen and Floyd Mayweather.

@dcallamerican help your mans with his confidence.

I was about to say your wrong (that only bald dudes wear hats) and then you added old dudes and Irishmen and Floyd Mayweather. I'm 2 out of 3 of those.

But don't think liking to wear hats has anything to do with being bald... Someone with 5 hats and someone with 100 can both love wearing hats, just one of them (like myself) got a problem with buying too many of em. Nobody would think that someone with an obnoxious fragrance /cologne collection must smell bad, otherwise he would only own 2-3 bottles...

Wow...

I was feeling that piece at first, then I seen the back. Smh

Yah I'd prefer it without the spastic boy scout layout, but still like the piece overall... And didn't realize it had pockets.

Where the hell are the rod & reel shirts? I figured they'd drop today over here.

The bear sweater looks nice. It’s different. Why u say it’s ugly? Maybe the price
That bear sweater looks too kiddie for a grown man. Especially with all those patches. Kinda disappointed with this outdoors line. It all seems boyscoutish unlike the original line that was really rugged and grown man like. Only really feelin the ts, camo hat and fleeces including the serape fleece. Guess if i need rugged outdoors clothing ill stick to ll bean and filson.

I was about to say your wrong (that only bald dudes wear hats) and then you added old dudes and Irishmen and Floyd Mayweather. I'm 2 out of 3 of those.

But don't think liking to wear hats has anything to do with being bald... Someone with 5 hats and someone with 100 can both love wearing hats, just one of them (like myself) got a problem with buying too many of em. Nobody would think that someone with an obnoxious fragrance /cologne collection must smell bad, otherwise he would only own 2-3 bottles...

Don't feed the trolls

No, it’s just those specific hats that he has, born hats in general.

The first ones he posted.

Back
Top Bottom