**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Disappointed in today’s drop...I thought other pieces were going to be released. Anyone know when this is getting released in the states?

Attachments

• DC8EC8D3-7CB0-4800-AF2B-1A5DB16A9608.png
    DC8EC8D3-7CB0-4800-AF2B-1A5DB16A9608.png
    788.8 KB · Views: 40
RL really :smh:'d the great outdoors release up. Not one item that I wanted was released. Any insiders/employees know if this collection will release in different groups over the next few weeks?

I hope so because the items Available now are waste basket material.

But they don’t hear you though!!!
I’ve seen Girls selling cookies that have better patch placements on they sash than any of these rl recent releases.
There was a time rl would drop 30 to 40 pieces in a line and maybe 5 was wack ...fast forward to 2018 it’s maybe 5 out of 40 that’s dope. Hey what do I know I’m bald and wear Irishmen hats that someone named Floyd seems to have a Affinity for. Lol.

I like the drop today. The flannels are dope, the t shirts are cool. The pullover I’m getting for x mas. Ima wait till some of this stuff drops on sale but I wi copping

I’ve seen Girls selling cookies that have better patch placements on they sash than any of these rl recent releases.
There was a time rl would drop 30 to 40 pieces in a line and maybe 5 was wack ...fast forward to 2018 it’s maybe 5 out of 40 that’s dope. Hey what do I know I’m bald and wear Irishmen hats that someone named Floyd seems to have a Affinity for. Lol.

Mr. clean was bald. He look cool. Let’s see ur bald head.

just copped the last large stadium rugby on UK end site with the 25% off code. keeping the tags on it for a while though :lol: there's a small left, comes to £152 with postage

I like the drop today. The flannels are dope, the t shirts are cool. The pullover I’m getting for x mas. Ima wait till some of this stuff drops on sale but I wi copping
You can cop a heavier better looking better quality flannel at llbean for half the price. Even the filson Alaskan guide shirt is only about 125 and it looks great and the quality feels incredible.

I was definitely looking forward to the Duffle and the backpack that they kept showing:lol: and then I look through the drop and nothing.

Not even them Desert clarks lookin shoes with the patch on the side.
I know not even those rainbow unicorn looking shoes dude is wearing on the polo app picture:lol:

Looks like some janky Lands End/Sears collection
There so much more to this collection that didn't release today. I don't know what's going on with RL. Clowns even pulled all the leftover Winter Stadium inventory from the site to try to fool people into thinking that it sold put.

RL's design team is trying to reinvent the brand too quickly. They need to slow down and shift the focus back to quality. I usually don't buy but 2 new items each year, so this doesn't affect my purchases. But I agree that I've never seen so much cheap, gimmicky clothing launched under the Polo brand as I have this year.

I did see pics of Better stuff in this collection. Hope they don’t do a seperate limited drop. That whole limited thing is annoying and corny at this point.
It really is. This release date marketing strategy is turning buying the items that you really want into a circus.

I was definitely looking forward to the Duffle and the backpack that they kept showing and then I look through the drop and nothing.

Not even them Desert clarks lookin shoes with the patch on the side.
Yes, I was also, among other items that were more subtle than what's being advertised for the collection. I don't understand why RL ruined this release.

Well, their marketing team isn't totally screwing up.

Seeing the winter stadium listed in the carousel with the other limited capsules (stadium, snow beach, B&W snow beach, cp-93 Ltd, winter stadium) made me want to get at least 1 of the main pieces. I've done like 4-5 of the limited items each capsule, and this one I had only grabbed the hat.

2B418194-BF7A-4D78-AA97-72C73A32F926.jpeg
5DC6DDD3-4B61-48C4-9C66-B31909FF8A7E.jpeg

Grabbed the rugby. Only thing I really wanted (outside of the hat and beanie) from the main collection at prices listed.

Any idea what the next capsule will be? Great outdoors, spring p-wing appear to be normal collections (with some limited pieces) but not part of their true limited edition lineup.

Well, their marketing team isn't totally screwing up.

Seeing the winter stadium listed in the carousel with the other limited capsules (stadium, snow beach, B&W snow beach, cp-93 Ltd, winter stadium) made me want to get at least 1 of the main pieces. I've done like 4-5 of the limited items each capsule, and this one I had only grabbed the hat.

2B418194-BF7A-4D78-AA97-72C73A32F926.jpeg
5DC6DDD3-4B61-48C4-9C66-B31909FF8A7E.jpeg

Grabbed the rugby. Only thing I really wanted (outside of the hat and beanie) from the main collection at prices listed.

Any idea what the next capsule will be? Great outdoors, spring p-wing appear to be normal collections (with some limited pieces) but not part of their true limited edition lineup.
On the Polo app they have pictures of the Spring 2019 collection that drops February. I'm very excited about the pieces I see. I think you will like it.
I only bought the cross body bag from the Winter Stadium. The prices are ridiculous. All I've been doing is snapping up Hi Tech at bargain clearance prices. I'm good.
I just left the factory store where it is 50% off all apparel (except Bear items and the Nordic Ski capsule).
SIDEBAR: Nike Factory Store is 30% off entire store this weekend. You don't need a coupon.

All that Outdoors stuff gonna hit disco, then i’ll grab maybe like two articles.

Ralph dem fronted an him me wit the hezzy but saul good my wallet happier because of it.

Back
Top Bottom