**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

94C66020-C8E3-4094-9D10-5CEA67FE6497.png
Up on macys...https://www.macys.com/shop/product/...hType=ls&searchPass=exactMultiMatch&slotId=47

Anyone know if these ever got made?
Or any leads on where to get em?

Really want that sportsman waist pack/fanny pack, if can’t get em... I should have just grabbed the climb hitech crossbody...

9CFD7BC5-A0C0-4CC2-886B-E92CB35E089C.jpeg
It is nice...I haven't seen this at all anywhere

Anyone know if these ever got made?
Or any leads on where to get em?

Really want that sportsman waist pack/fanny pack, if can’t get em... I should have just grabbed the climb hitech crossbody...

9CFD7BC5-A0C0-4CC2-886B-E92CB35E089C.jpeg
Not sure if that color was made, but a waist pack and bags are on the way. I have a feeling they will be available when the Beacon Bear drops for Great Outdoors. I think [hope] RL is just purting some distance the statement pieces to increase returns

Not sure if that color was made, but a waist pack and bags are on the way. I have a feeling they will be available when the Beacon Bear drops for Great Outdoors. I think [hope] RL is just purting some distance the statement pieces to increase returns

Thanks for heads up!

If anyone gets a lead on them, or can hook me up.. I’ll find a way to pay it back.

Thanks but it looks like this one is leather. The other one is jean like material. Appreciate the find. Sizes are small too

DYNAMITE SOLE thanks for the hat post.

It's waxed denim with leather frills. Funny thing, I was looking at this last night, I was gonna post these in the cow hair Jordan 6 thread, for those who wanna look like Chocolate Giddyup.

Back
Top Bottom