**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Roulette wheel is up on eBay for a decent bidding price.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/254061764215
38E0CA31-4ADF-420F-B981-93EE5225DAF5.jpeg

Was gonna bid but decided it would be more for nostalgia than something I would wear often.
Went up to $300 already. Yikes :wow:

P WING Collection with prices is loaded onto the Polo app.
BE WARNED: The nautical collection dropping in February floating around the internet is bananas. You might want to save your money for that. :emoji_sunglasses:

Any shots of the P-wing collection hooded sport coat?

It reminds me of a sport coat from purple label a year ago... Same bands at the shoulder, but this one has a hood. Feel like the hood might make it a no-go for me.

Seems like more dislike than like... But it's always that way with new polo stuff. (I can remember majority saying the stadium Marsh coat was trash, and was able to get brand new for under msrp... But now folks mostly love it.)

I dig the new snow beach 2019 stuff. Mainly cause they chose a new color palette that's different enough to make it interesting, and they made it more match able with sportsman and hi tech stuff.

Thoughts?

Hard to tell what kind of yellow or orange that is.. But some type of orange yellow, camo, and some new blue.. Reminds me of indigo and royal blue mashed up.

5DD1BD42-EB15-448E-9328-1DE69B81DB72.jpeg

the problem for me is, if you have the og it just feels kinda pointless. at least black and white was different enough to make it worth owning both. there's a lot they could have done with it as far as a new colourway, this just seems a bit lazy

the problem for me is, if you have the og it just feels kinda pointless. at least black and white was different enough to make it worth owning both. there's a lot they could have done with it as far as a new colourway, this just seems a bit lazy

Could be.. But I think the last snow beach set was so limited, and I'm sure next one won't be... (Or maybe they will? But I doubt it.) so alot of folks didn't get alot of those snow beach pieces...

This would bring alot of it back, but change it up enough to be its own thing.

Also, I think the camo and muting the yellow by putting some orange in, instantly makes it plug&play with alot more sportsman and hi tech stuff. Who knows tho.

Edit:
Now that they are using P-wing year round.. And the 2019 color palette seems to be red, white, black and silver.. Would love to see if a version with metallic gold would work for 2020. Could be gold metallic, white, black. Nice simple.

I’ve seen a bunch of computer mock-ups of Snow Beach pieces over the months. Not convinced these’ll actually come to fruition quite yet.

Yah wondering if these are mockups made by someone.

Would love it if they did these.. But kinda doubting it, considering how conservative they've been with the big retro themes.

Back
Top Bottom