**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

they need to do an arctic colourway already

polo-snow-beach.jpg

got the blue polo hi tech pullover in a size large and fits like a l/xl. anyone have medium theyre tryna swap for a large by any chance?

Pwing collection is up on lord and Taylor

Attachments

• CA8C6071-78AA-4C5F-8DCE-81F7183D514B.png
    CA8C6071-78AA-4C5F-8DCE-81F7183D514B.png
    398.7 KB · Views: 22
Is the US getting that blue denim jacket with the bear on the back?

And I’m assuming the outlets stopped the monthly bear shirts

This is exactly what Ralph's hoping for from buyers in order to continue to increase his profit margins.

But what I’m suppose to do? Waste days waiting on line camping out and miss days of work? Or maybe I should pay 4 times retail from one these resellers or “real Lo heads” that ***** all day about how it’s not like the old days? I get in where I can fit in. Tell Ralph to make more of the “OG” stuff so people can cop without missing days out their lives

But what I’m suppose to do? Waste days waiting on line camping out and miss days of work? Or maybe I should pay 4 times retail from one these resellers or “real Lo heads” that ***** all day about how it’s not like the old days? I get in where I can fit in. Tell Ralph to make more of the “OG” stuff so people can cop without missing days out their lives

"urbanmiracle said:
Couldn’t afford the real retro so that snowbeach will have to do. The camo print isn’t that bad. If readily available I’ll cop"

You are supposed to make your own choice to buy the neo-SnowBeach which you have. By your previous post, it appeared that you are planning to spend upwards of $300 on an item that "isn't bad" only because you couldn't obtain what you really wanted initially. I don't have Ralph's ear, but I'll speak on your behalf it I do.

"urbanmiracle said:
Couldn’t afford the real retro so that snowbeach will have to do. The camo print isn’t that bad. If readily available I’ll cop"

You are supposed to make your own choice to buy the neo-SnowBeach which you have. By your previous post, it appeared that you are planning to spend upwards of $300 on an item that "isn't bad" only because you couldn't obtain what you really wanted initially. I don't have Ralph's ear, but I'll speak on your behalf it I do.

Somewhat agree. I like the design with the camo even if I had the OG snow beach I would try to cop. It’s just cuz I missed out but it’s a factor in me trying extra hard to purchase. I just hope they have a rugby or a t shirt with it.

You sound just like one of those *****ing og’s right now! Just saying :pimp:

I actually like the camo SB more than OG. Blasphemy I know, but it is what it is... I'm talking about the top and hat, I don't know about the pants yet :lol: (I'm a camo and olive fiend)

Man I really dig these great outdoors versions of the train 100's.

One of them has the RLPC67 text. The other doesn't, but goes a little wilder with the rest of the design.... Camo and metallic silver.

0448516F-84BD-4B47-8D27-0AB4046E328E.jpeg
CFF53B99-AA95-4A0C-AA2C-DD0E48A9BBF1.jpeg
F35B1CF3-D964-47D0-901C-50BAC791B3F1.jpeg
6392A888-A9B7-4411-9AE0-2ABB7814818D.jpeg

Im all set wit the stepped on Snow Beach jacket.

Its nothin to stack a lil bit an grab a real right one.

What i look like pullin out the Marshalls B-grade when i know good an well that im in violation of Lo code #543: thou shalt not grab dookie Lo.

This Lo, not Preme... the disrespect of snow beach will not be sanctioned. I can kinda rock wit remixes of Hi-tech, P-wing, outdoors etc, but not Snow Beach.

Im all set wit the stepped on Snow Beach jacket.

Its nothin to stack a lil bit an grab a real right one.

What i look like pullin out the Marshalls B-grade when i know good an well that im in violation of Lo code #543: thou shalt not grab dookie Lo.

This Lo, not Preme... the disrespect of snow beach will not be sanctioned. I can kinda rock wit remixes of Hi-tech, P-wing, outdoors etc, but not Snow Beach.

Those snow beach pics were faked...

I still wish they weren't tho. Want them to take more risks. Only way they destroy the old originals is by being too conservative and making too much derivative stuff.

The more they take risks, change stuff up.. More likely they'll come up with some amazing things. They are still playing it too safe; winter stadium good example of that. All good stuff, but mostly just changing up color palette.

Back
Top Bottom