**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

If looking for any of the winter stadium hats and scarves

Zappos has 3 versions on site for the scarves. All basically msrp.

Nordstrom has the basic black and red 1992 hat and scarf on sale. And free shipping without some high limit.

9733C7FD-5FE2-468C-AB94-BA0F5C7B69F1.jpeg

That javeline polo looks dope too. Wonder if they rereleasing that white spellout rugby. The letters look a little bigger than the usopen one. Maybe it is the us open one and im buggin

Seems like more dislike than like... But it's always that way with new polo stuff. (I can remember majority saying the stadium Marsh coat was trash, and was able to get brand new for under msrp... But now folks mostly love it.)

I dig the new snow beach 2019 stuff. Mainly cause they chose a new color palette that's different enough to make it interesting, and they made it more match able with sportsman and hi tech stuff.

Thoughts?

Hard to tell what kind of yellow or orange that is.. But some type of orange yellow, camo, and some new blue.. Reminds me of indigo and royal blue mashed up.

5DD1BD42-EB15-448E-9328-1DE69B81DB72.jpeg
I'm one of those stoogie old OGs that want that old blah blah blah... with that said, I actually like this Snow Beach camo. (NOT buying it, cause I never cared about the OG, 'cept being there when the RaeKwon vid dropped and what it meant to us back then.)

Ended up biting the bullet and ordering it with the 15% off (came to $49 & change) and looks like they are sold out now... havent seen the navy blue colorway on sale anywhere else, even ebay. I guess these were selling well so they never discounted it. You can still find the royal c/w on zappos, or the black on google express.

Now i just need those Hi Tech colorblocked pants, shouldnt have slept on those :/

AA05F794-A318-40CE-BBED-972328E41EBC.png
Oh, it's out there. But good looks, though. Navy is my preferred, but my dye game is serious, so I'm not overly concerned if I miss it the factory. If you all only knew my plans for this ultra-cheap Hi Tech laying around. Navy Blue is the theme. Stay tuned. Speaking of which, I need another vest. Dig?

I have not been feeling them OD’in on the patches but whatever this jacket is I’m feeling it on here. :wow:
Without knowing Im already knowing it’s out my price range.:smh:

Anybody got any info on it or pics on it?:nerd:

I am a pure SUCKER for 1) Ralph Kswiss, and 2) this colorway on any kind of garment. I love the red, white and blue in the American colorway. Just always have. my old school mumble grumble will be put on the shelf to get 2019 Polo Kswiss, even though I know Ralph ain't gonna do right.

I am a pure SUCKER for 1) Ralph Kswiss, and 2) this colorway on any kind of garment. I love the red, white and blue in the American colorway. Just always have. my old school mumble grumble will be put on the shelf to get 2019 Polo Kswiss, even though I know Ralph ain't gonna do right.
Right now, I'm just hoping that they release the socks again. I missed them about a month ago when they were on RL.com and Zappos.
A couple months ago, someone posted their crazy fresh RL K Swiss layout: they had the sweats, hoodie, socks, sneakers , everything. I loved it.

I love patches but I can’t stand blatant bs every single piece I see I want to take a gem star to it....all of it.
more for the get a long crowd.
That stadium 3 quarter is ok at best but the original silk scarf is better purposed for that image.
Jungle camo “snow beach” makes as much sense as “panda pigeon” Sb dunks...it don’t!! Also the mixing up lines don’t make sense ether but I know that it’s for those that don’t have a history nor connection to any of the original i.e. 88 circle ski on 2018 “92 ski”
tennis on kswiss garments ect.
And it’s more junk coming down the pike after this go round,Enjoy.

Last edited:
Those snow beach pics were faked...

I still wish they weren't tho. Want them to take more risks. Only way they destroy the old originals is by being too conservative and making too much derivative stuff.

The more they take risks, change stuff up.. More likely they'll come up with some amazing things. They are still playing it too safe; winter stadium good example of that. All good stuff, but mostly just changing up color palette.
I disagree James.That’s the problem nothing new no imagination what so ever and it’s not just rl.
No need for a “re imaging”
no need colab w/ stupid fake steetwear brands(I don’t even know wtf that really is cause it absolutely nothing street about any of those companies)
just be creative and come w/ some new s**t.be the trend setter and not follower but thats not just rl has become but so many others in general life. For me 90% of this is so uninspiring as a creative.
sorry execution,shotty craftsmanship and to add insult to injury you charge more for less. I’m good.

Last edited:
I love patches but I can’t stand blatant bs every single piece I see I want to take a gem star to it....all of it.
more for the get a long crowd.
That stadium 3 quarter is ok at best but the original silk scarf is better purposed for that image.
Jungle camo “snow beach” makes as much sense as “panda pigeon” Sb dunks...it don’t!! Also the mixing up lines don’t make sense ether but I know that it’s for those that don’t have a history nor connection to any of the original i.e. 88 circle ski on 2018 “92 ski”
tennis on kswiss garments ect.
And it’s more junk coming down the pike after this go round,Enjoy.

I sat and thought about it one day, and what need is to freshen up some garments. Just e'rday run up to Walmart t shirts and shizz, not shut down Lo Goose on the duece type shizz. So, why not some of these new joints that I don't have any emotional investment in, not afraid to mess with it, and come in later and get it for 60%-70% off? And put my truly cherished joints on the shelf.

I sat and thought about it one day, and what need is to freshen up some garments. Just e'rday run up to Walmart t shirts and shizz, not shut down Lo Goose on the duece type shizz. So, why not some of these new joints that I don't have any emotional investment in, not afraid to mess with it, and come in later and get it for 60%-70% off? And put my truly cherished joints on the shelf.
That’s kool fame and I get it. I think we all cop kick around I.t.’s but I just don’t need or do the remix to the remix Lol. It’s to much no imagination going on and a lot of making dope S**t corny simultaneously.

I disagree James.That’s the problem nothing new no imagination what so ever and it’s not just rl.
No need for a “re imaging”
no need colab w/ stupid fake steetwear brands(I don’t even know wtf that really is cause it absolutely nothing street about any of those companies)
just be creative and come w/ some new s**t.be the trend setter and not follower but thats not just rl has become but so many others in general life. For me 90% of this is so uninspiring as a creative.
sorry execution,shotty craftsmanship and to add insult to injury you charge more for less. I’m good.

You say you disagree, but then said you wanted the same thing.. Which is for polo to try new stuff and take chances... Exactly what I said. (Ie: be the trendsetter and bring creative stuff.)

If we get what we want (them taking chances) then that means there will be more stuff we don't like.

And its a nonfactor to discuss them not leveraging old designs and properties. The customers are buying that stuff, the demand is there.. So we can get them recycling old designs conservatively (ie; little change) or taking bigger risks with it (like the fake camo snow beach). There isn't another option... My point was I want them taking more risks with it. Which would probably be your view too, since you want them doing new stuff. No?

As they say in the shoe threads buy what you like. The suggestion that someone has to abide by another man's rules when buying clothing ain't my style. I like some of the new stuff just like I'm not feeling some of the grail items. It is what it is..

Back
Top Bottom