**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

For all you guys out there not living the bachelor life, I just picked this up for my best friend's girl, retail $200 down to $80.

20190122_133202.jpg

Stopped down and grabbed the japanese denim sherpa trucker jacket normally $399 was marked down to $199 plus 30% off came to $139! Also got a price adjustment on the green snorkel i purchased ended up paying $105 for it all said and done (original price is $399)

Good deal on that jacket. I've been looking for one at a reasonable price. Don't have the time nor patience to go to the outlets.

For those who don't feel like spending $1000 on a coat, but still want a piece of the NASA release:

Screenshot_20190122-210919_Gmail.jpg

Never understood t shirt hoodies. If its hot enough for a longsleeve t shirt when would you put on the hood.

Good for layering, it pairs well with track jackets, varsity jackets, anything without a hood really. I pick them up on clearance for $10-25 on random sales

Good deal on that jacket. I've been looking for one at a reasonable price. Don't have the time nor patience to go to the outlets.

For those who don't feel like spending $1000 on a coat, but still want a piece of the NASA release:

Screenshot_20190122-210919_Gmail.jpg

Is that a print your own release or a standard release?

Back
Top Bottom