**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Cross flag shorts up on polo website. Not swim trunks.
A8C034C3-73DF-4F76-A12E-AD479C5364D3.png

Some more new stuff on caliroots.
51CB3EC2-9168-443A-8C94-8726EB4F5175.png

A few Great Outdoors pieces have been marked down at RL.com for those who are interested

Yah it seems like a big chunk of collection.

Really want to bite, but going to wait. The flow of product is crazy, and there will be so much stuff in this category this year... Polo Terrain, Expedition, Polo Sportsman. Think alot of this great outdoors will be buyable at 50%+ off.

Yah it seems like a big chunk of collection.

Really want to bite, but going to wait. The flow of product is crazy, and there will be so much stuff in this category this year... Polo Terrain, Expedition, Polo Sportsman. Think alot of this great outdoors will be buyable at 50%+ off.
I wonder if they've been marked down because they weren't moving at full price or if RL is making room for the upcoming Spring 2019 collection ? I think most of us on this thread agree that Great Outdoors has been underwhelming and may be had for 40-50% off like Hi Tech. When Outdoors dropped in December, no one was really beasting for anything; some even said that they would skip the P-Wing collection. It's possible that P-Wing/Stadium can be had for discount, too.

The collections have been mediocre for the most part but there were some nice pieces I copped for way below retail even before this mark down. Macy’s had the P wing stuff I think 25% off plus I had some gift cards. And RL had the great outdoor stuff available with the 40% sale they had. I grabbed the blue flannel from there

For any of the ralph cologne collectors

Reasonably sure the 50th anniversary cologne is a limited edition reissue of the "modern reserve" cologne that came out around time of 30th anniversary and is long sought after and considered one of the best ever.

Is either exactly the same or a "remix" of that scent, which is based on the regular polo green

They labeled both for anniversaries and had special packaging, along with 4.0fl Oz bootie sizes instead of the normal 4.2 Oz, as well.

Its good stuff, worth grabbing!

4B9C9FB9-DBC0-4A23-B07D-3CB89A19C334.jpeg
A236E340-0D10-4632-861A-7E5CA8149397.jpeg

I love it but always just end up grabbing a bear cardholder at outlet whenever my current one gets beat up.

Before that, was grabbing em on clearance at the rugby store in Lincoln Park. Wish I had more money when that store was open, man.
I usually grab the plain leather with a small horse standard wallet but I been wanting a flashier one for a minute. Been eyeing a few but this just grabbed me. I like it a lot. Too bad I only see the card holder up on the site.:smh:

Been watching Polo products for a while (both here and on their website) and I finally find something affordable (because of sales) that I would wear easily and frequently, as I love hoodies and Polo Bear (and the fact it is not tremendous at all), plus that beautiful green...82.50 euros instead of 165 (93 instead of 186 $)

green and red.jpg

EDIT : After having cancelled my order for the green hoodie for the second time, I tried again so I hope this time it would be good, and I succeed to buy the same model with a different Polo Bear in red (first wanted in Blue because of tone-on-tone effect and sober style but was no longer available) and didn't buy it but appreciated cardigan's customization

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom