**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

There’s a 30 off polo outlets coupon? They emailed me a 20 off genetic code, which expires today

There’s a 30 off polo outlets coupon? They emailed me a 20 off genetic code, which expires today
yeah the 30% ends february the 26th...they gave us cards in hand about a week or so ago..so u can use that plus the 30 they already have in store for 60% off

yeah the 30% ends february the 26th...they gave us cards in hand about a week or so ago..so u can use that plus the 30 they already have in store for 60% off

Oh I see. Thanks. I didn’t visit polo for a while till this past weekend so I never got any of those cards.

Stores around me had a few polo bear sweaters on clearance, unfortunately none in my size.

Not trying to be rude but 30 and 30 is different than 60% off
i paid 31 dollas (after both 30% was added)& change for a $80 button up(i copped a total of 6 button ups & they were all around that price frame )...thats 60% off homey ( i just rechecked online & it came to my total)... good looks though

i paid 31 dollas (after both 30% was added)& change for a $80 button up(i copped a total of 6 button ups & they were all around that price frame )...thats 60% off homey ( i just rechecked online & it came to my total)... good looks though
60% off $100 means you’d pay $40
30% off $100 = $70 then another 30% off = $49
You’re welcome

Attachments

• IMG_20190219_000033.jpg
    IMG_20190219_000033.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 61
I need some advices, did anyone of you have tried to compare youth XL's size to Men's S ?
I read about that and don't know if it's true you can wear a youth XL's if you're like S in Men's...
For someone about 5,70 tall and 152 pounds weight, what size would you recommend, first in Men's size, and then do you think is it possible to wear a youth XL instead, or it wouldnt do it ?
I'm asking this because with sales buying youth sizes for hoodies mean nothing, and it seems more rare to be sold out quickly...

size champion.jpg

Here's an example with the brand Champion I just found...
i wear a small in everything polo except hoodies and jackets i wear a size medium

and i can fit the youth xl perfectly im pretty sure if you lay a size small over the youth xl the sizes match up

im guessing tif the brand fits true to size it could be the same but i havnet copped a youth xl in anything excpet polo

i wear a small in everything polo except hoodies and jackets i wear a size medium

and i can fit the youth xl perfectly im pretty sure if you lay a size small over the youth xl the sizes match up

im guessing tif the brand fits true to size it could be the same but i havnet copped a youth xl in anything excpet polo
Thank you very much, it is appreciated, I ordered a hoodie in Medium, now I'm waiting to see how it fits me, and I would be so happy if I can grab ones in youth XL, price is ridiculous with sales

Finally bit the bullet on this stupid Hi-tech Beanie. It popped back up on East Dane $46.00 after tax. Just glad it's over.

05664825_zi_gordon_plaid.jpg

This is on Dillards and Macy's... not a fan of the "born & bred" but it's small enough to not ruin the entire hat.. I rarely find bucket hats I think look good on me tho.

Long shot but does anyone have the navy blue cross flags sweat shirt in a size small they are looking to sell?

Been looking for it for a while without any luck.

Man I could've sworn these were either 30 or 25% off in general at the outlets (without applying the coupon)....went to the orlando outlet and got my feelings hurt....still listed at $329.99 no discount pre-coupon....lame.

Screenshot_20181219-163130.png
Does anyone have the tag for this serape cardigan at outlets?

27D6DB18-CB9D-4525-8F99-71EE240E06A0.png

I see heads always asking about this pice that piece and complaining about this seller that seller well If you in nyc next month Sunday March 10th come trough. For those that’s looking for them items y’all wanted this is the the best chance to cop. The only Buy,sell,trade and it all go’s down next month . Check out @thelotrade @customsloheadbands this is there seventh year doing it.

Last edited:
i been on a hut for a plain long sleeve polo for work... can never seem to find any yall know where i can look?

Back
Top Bottom