**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Why don't they just make replicas?
Same colors as the original releases.
They keep trying to cram the funny looking
modernized retros down people throat with sales.
Release the originals and you would get full price
and allow us to move on by giving us the items we were after
for 25 years.

If I had the original pop over and circle ski jackets, I would
gladly wear the new stuff since I now own the originals. Take the
ponchos and burn them. I wont play nice anymore. Tough love time.

snow beach stadium cp-93 pretty spot on from 25 years ago we should be embracing and savoring the revival in 10 years yawl be wishing you bought everything I've seen it before...takes a brave man to rock the poncho in the rain, black one easier to pull off go for it don't be scurrred.

baller lesson number 672-packable gear is the best for travel lifestyle thus the black snow beach poncho is the most ballerest purchase its a pillow and a jacket vest and rain coat all in one yes I will be rocking one of mine in nyc this week I dare you to say its not fire

next monday or tuesday is earth day, a lott of companies have it on their calendar to do something earth conscious

hey at least its got a retro tag bet that's not recyclable if its a true retro for the lo heads its a billion dollars tax credit that they should be paying to actually help the environment also when it goes sale plus 30 off what's the price next year im on to you ralphie

Anybody heard of this, I had no idea they were exploring this production process
https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/ralph-lauren-recycled-polo-shirt/
Here's the link to purchase
https://www.ralphlauren.com/brands-...lo-cg?ab=en_us_fp_EarthPolo_Slot_2_S1_L1_SHOP

I actually saw the Earth Polo on RL.com some months ago but the page disappeared. I've been interested and anticipating this drop since then. Grabbed the Stuart Green Day 1, which I rarely do. Good thing because they sold out in my size a few hours later. I'm becoming a trigger puller. No more missed opportunities for me. Return or resell whatever I don't want.

More in Marshalls
IMG_20190418_195914.jpg

So I finally wore my cross flags hoody today and... is it just me or is it especially hard to put on and take off... like, the neckhole is smaller than usual. It feels that way in my size anyway, kinda wanna get the red/blue one to see if it's the same.

Anyway I wore the white/blue striped hoody with the blue sweatpants and t shirt today... full uniform mode. Meet this chick for breakfast and she complimented the fit right off the bat. I had been holding off wearing it all week because sweatpants seemed pretty lax for a date/meeting, but I had been wanting to finally wear it.

So I finally wore my cross flags hoody today and... is it just me or is it especially hard to put on and take off... like, the neckhole is smaller than usual. It feels that way in my size anyway, kinda wanna get the red/blue one to see if it's the same.

Anyway I wore the white/blue striped hoody with the blue sweatpants and t shirt today... full uniform mode. Meet this chick for breakfast and she complimented the fit right off the bat. I had been holding off wearing it all week because sweatpants seemed pretty lax for a date/meeting, but I had been wanting to finally wear it.

feel like outlet quality less than retail always shrinks faster etc etc props on the sweatpants on the date player never let a chick Dress me

Well I mean I haven't washed it... literally just popped the tag. All my other hoody from the outlets come on and off normally.

Got the red/blue stripe in my normal size Medium and the neckhole was REALLY tight. Went back to swap for a Large and there's still really not much of a difference.

Think it might have to go back.

its that new style neck the fashion world trying to push makes us look more like the sketches no doubt

Back
Top Bottom