**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I got an old bear sweatshirt and t shirt that I brought a few years ago. Pretty sure they’re both from the mid to later 2000s before the company went overboard with bear products

Remember when the quality on the bear stuff was much better

IMG_20190421_151402.jpg
IMG_20190421_151524.jpg
IMG_20190421_151405.jpg

IMG_20190421_151432.jpg

I’m 31 so my oldest pieces probably come from when I was in college around 2006-2010. We were still transitioning from baggy to actually sizes so a lot of pieces are hit or miss.

I’ve become an avid sweater collector though so years from now I’m sure my RL sweater collection will still be in play.

I’m 31 so my oldest pieces probably come from when I was in college around 2006-2010. We were still transitioning from baggy to actually sizes so a lot of pieces are hit or miss.

I’ve become an avid sweater collector though so years from now I’m sure my RL sweater collection will still be in play.
The oversized clothes did alot of us in. I had a nice vintage collection since 92. Had to move pretty much all of it. I went from xl to large to medium which is my right size.

Lol I don’t think my 2004 stuff will be an option for me for a long while. I was faithful to that XL - XXL sizing.

I’m a medium now at 31 and **** just ain’t adding up.

Brody that was years ago. I got rid of my last XL piece maybe two - three years ago (it was a one of the winter Olympic jackets from 08 I wanna say)

Lol I don’t think my 2004 stuff will be an option for me for a long while. I was faithful to that XL - XXL sizing.

I’m a medium now at 31 and **** just ain’t adding up.

Xl/xxl you say

What you got :nerd:

Brody that was years ago. I got rid of my last XL piece maybe two - three years ago (it was a one of the winter Olympic jackets from 08 I wanna say)

Looks like it’s never gonna be an option if you got rid of it all? Right?
SaltyBetterCattle-small.gif

If you’re in Ft. Lauderdale check your Marshall’s they got the HI-Tech & Cookie pants for under a buck. As well as some of the Hi-Tech polo’s for dirt cheap.

If you’re in Ft. Lauderdale check your Marshall’s they got the HI-Tech & Cookie pants for under a buck. As well as some of the Hi-Tech polo’s for dirt cheap.

Was down in South Beach the past couple days... the TJMaxx on 5th has Hi-Tech bucket hats for $40...

Also check your local Urban Outfitters for the sales... came up on a P-Wing polo for a little over $20...

Back
Top Bottom