**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

A future Grail, robbery with no gun!!!!!!!!

2019-04-25 21.21.48.jpg
Told yall :pimp:

that was me... I dunno, I somewhat like them, but only because I have the bubble coat that matches them. The coat is way doper so it holds up the pants. :smile:

copped cross flags polo at the outlets... they aint have my size so i had to order it... they charge 5 for shipping for stuff on clearance :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah I saw they just got marked down... finally picked up the red/blue small neck hoody, along with the rugby and the white t... but I realized I bought the wrong size tee and they charged me for it twice...

Story was actually kinda dope. I’m not really into the thrifting scene etc but props to him for getting that jacket off.

I’m also never paying 400 for a used jacket, didn’t realize the og pwings go for that much.

With that said Retro me dawg.

Cool story. I've done that many, many, many times for shirts, jackets, records or whatever. I used to resell full time as my primary source of income in my early 20's, so I had a lot of stories like that... buying tour shirts off someone's back, people offering me money for stuff I was carrying in a thrift store before I'd even checked out, or taking stuff out of other people's carts right in front of them (sounds weird but it gets super territorial). That's a huge score for him. Kudos

What’s the oldest piece of Ralph Lauren gear that you guys own and still wear?

Not sure what year it’s from (it’s not THAT old) but this white Polo sport windbreaker I got in a trade. My friend owns a vintage/record store in dc and he swapped this for a stack of vintage Pendleton flannels.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 17
Reminds me of a story this lady told me. She was at a thrift shop on the west coast of Canada and saw this painting she liked. Thought it was nice, picked up, saw the price and started debating whether she wanted to pay that price.

She ultimately decides to pass on it. As soon as she puts it back this guy that had been standing beside her and watching grabs it instantly.

Turns out it was an original painting by Emily Carr. Thing was valued at something stupid, I can't remember the exact amount she told me but I wanna say ~50k

:sick::sick:

Back
Top Bottom