**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I like fit pics gives me ideas. But I would never hide my faces lettm clown if they gonna do it. Lol remembered I post a outfit wearing a little to much orange and man they lit my ask up :rofl: bet I won’t wear all orange again
I’m not worried about how I look:lol:
I just seriously am not plastering my face all over the net. And **** them wear orange twice as hard.
nawghtyhare nawghtyhare disrespected my fingers once so I break his balls about it.:tongue:

E2D6EF46-231A-46CE-A197-D1E8EADA5B8B.jpeg
Polo Sullivan jeans sitting nice on them Travis’s
Liking the pants
Not the shoes too much
U woulda been killing em
With the bobbito beef and broccoli
Af1 highs
And those jeans though

I’m not worried about how I look:lol:
I just seriously am not plastering my face all over the net. And **** them wear orange twice as hard.
nawghtyhare nawghtyhare disrespected my fingers once so I break his balls about it.:tongue:

I can dig it lol but man I had on a all orange polo hat all orange polo jacket and shattered backboard 2.0s. I was definitely looking like a bottle of sunny D. Lml
Liking the pants
Not the shoes too much
U woulda been killing em
With the bobbito beef and broccoli
Af1 highs
And those jeans though
Appreciate it og brown on brown was a little much. Try to break it up with the white laces.

The amount of effort u take
To have someone take ur pic
And then cover ur face is just hilarious
Just take a neck down pic
It’s like that in all ur pics
Cracks me up
This is gonna sound "Horse and buggy" to some of you cats, but I date back to the beginnings of when the public could access the "World Wide Web", (that's what "Internets" used to be called circa 1996.)

Three rules back then;

1) Do NOT put your Government name on the net. Always make up a "Screen Name". If not, "they" could track you.
2) Do NOT put your face on the net. If you do, "they" could track you. Plus, "others" can do whatever they want with it.
3) Do NOT give your credit card number and purchase something on the "World Wide Web". EVER! It's the wild wild west out here, with no rules.

All of the above was true back then, and if you got baked in back during that time, you nver dropped your guard.
Some of you weren't even a speck for when this was true.

So, what changed? February 2004, Cambridge, MA - Facebook was founded. Suddenly, it was PREFERRED(???) to use your Governments and show your face on the net. Before then, unheard of. No, "they", please "find me!"

"Size don't mean sh*t, he's from the old school, fool..." - MC Ren, NWA

I'm from the old shool, fool. Came in under the 3 rules. Never joined Facebook. Go by my screen name. It's not about "all that effort and you didn't show your face".

“We have directors, we have rules – we have very old rules." - Gilday, Godfather Part III

These are the musings of your ole Uncle Famousname.

I don’t know why but I really like this.
25txj4p.jpg

9vjc6v.jpg

$29 at TJ Maxx
“Damn homie in High School you was the man homie...” at this rate in 2 months they’ll be free. Lol
This is gonna sound "Horse and buggy" to some of you cats, but I date back to the beginnings of when the public could access the "World Wide Web", (that's what "Internets" used to be called circa 1996.)

Three rules back then;

1) Do NOT put your Government name on the net. Always make up a "Screen Name". If not, "they" could track you.
2) Do NOT put your face on the net. If you do, "they" could track you. Plus, "others" can do whatever they want with it.
3) Do NOT give your credit card number and purchase something on the "World Wide Web". EVER! It's the wild wild west out here, with no rules.

All of the above was true back then, and if you got baked in back during that time, you nver dropped your guard.

So, what changed? February 2004, Cambridge, MA - Facebook was founded. Suddenly, it was PREFERRED(???) to use your Governments and show your face on the net. Before then, unheard of. No, "they", please "find me!"

I'm from the old shool, fool. Came in under the 3 rules. Never joined Facebook. Go by my screen name. It's not about "all that effort and you didn't show your face".

“We have directors, we have rules – we have very old rules." - Gilday, Godfather Part III

Thank you. A fellow with some wisdom. Well said.
Seen this Internet **** from that gate as well. And back then it was the Wild West.:lol:
giphy.gif

I’ll admit it I’m paranoid of the net.
Seen too much bs that can happen. I’m coolio.
Always kept an alias always hid my face. Had Facebook for 2 years from 06’-08’ and heard they were selling people’s personal info and was done with that.
Now a days I keep my personal life & my online stuff primarily separate. Ya’ll go head and shine though till you’re the next contestant on that Summer Jam screen. :nerd:

And last but not least shieeeeeet I could have old beef can’t let them get the drop :lol:

Three rules back then;

It’s not that serious :lol:

Limp wristed handshake story??
When that dude on NT met you in line and you tried to tell him it wasn’t the sneaker drop he was interested in when it was.:lol: And you played it off like you weren’t you for a minute when he called you on being Alp. Then he said said you gave him a “limp wristed handshake” and were super uncomfortable.:rofl: I swear if I could find the thread. Dude told the story so much better. He even said “I should have snuffed him” :sick:You responded to him like “oh I didn’t know that was you” or something.

I know dude was putting much sause on it but that **** was hilarious.:lol: I love you tho homie you killing the Dior game heavyweight right now.:smokin

Last edited:
When that dude on NT met you in line and you tried to tell him it wasn’t the sneaker drop he was interested in when it was.:lol: And you played it off like you weren’t you for a minute when he called you on being Alp. Then he said said you gave him a “limp wristed handshake” and were super uncomfortable.:rofl: I swear if I could find the thread. Dude told the story so much better. He even said “I should have snuffed him” :sick:You responded to him like “oh I didn’t know that was you” or something.

I know dude was putting much sause on it but that **** was hilarious.:lol: I love you tho homie you killing the Dior game heavyweight right now.:smokin
You’re misinterpreting it. I never denied who I was. I curved son cuz he was asking stupid *** questions. It’s yeezy season and there’s a raffle line and he’s asking if the sign up is for yeezys. I said nah vans. If you really want to find it it was @youngpablo i think :lol:

Back
Top Bottom