**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

NoCap this piece is low key fiyahhh idk anymore

Not paying 500 resale for that. MSRP is like 200. They are smoking
80s crack. Most people wont know how to wear this.
No jeans or sweats look good paired with that color.
We gonna see who really has style.
Most will just wear it under a bigger coat to be safe. lol

Last edited:
Not paying 500 resale for that. MSRP is like 200. They are smoking
80s crack. Most people wont know how to wear this.
No jeans or sweats look good paired with that color.
We gonna see who really has style.
Most will just wear it under a bigger coat to be safe. lol

I honestly thought it was gonna come out worse but it ain’t so. I do like but I ain’t stressing if I don’t get it cuz I already got the retro stadium... besides, there are so much fire coming out this season

Only option for this piece is to pair it with some black or blue chinos

Anyone rocking this with jeans gonna be on that Canadian tuxedo drip

I honestly thought it was gonna come out worse but it ain’t so. I do like but I ain’t stressing if I don’t get it cuz I already got the retro stadium... besides, there are so much fire coming out this season

Only option for this piece is to pair it with some black or blue chinos

Anyone rocking this with jeans gonna be on that Canadian tuxedo drip
Exactly. This windbreaker is going to expose allot of dudes who really can't dress
without wearing jeans or sweats.

4DE59925-85E4-4FA0-8344-FEC3EA7874B1.jpeg

Hmmmmm

Picked up a bike hoodie an hour ago... I try to limit myself to things i really need to have/ love. pretty pumped since i havent bought anything since cross flags

It really does run big. Usually, Im hesitant to listen to that stuff. Def runs like a size and a half bigger. Its wide and slims at the waist
I just ordered the Kswiss Chariots t -shirt is size large off the ralph website. Should fit like a roomy XL, based off how my tank hangs. BTW, heads up, if you are looking for one of these, you might want to move now.I spent half the morning trying to beat the Ralpcdotcom deal.

First, I was suprised ralph had it in stock and apperantly in all sizes. Second, it's on sale at $44.99. Third, this thing is getting hard to find. All old dead links, and a FEW IG heads asking $65+, (and it was hard to find them without hours of searching. People seem to list this one under names that don't make it just pop up). Couldn't find any promo codes. Got ready to a walk away, and realized I was trippin' and pulled trigger. Economy shipping and tax $53.99.

Oh well, I know I will live in the thing for years. First thing I do now is come through the door, peel off whatever I'm wearing, and reach for this tank as it is. Next the hoodie, and the blue Kswiss hat to go with my white, and I'm done with that line.

Last edited:
Now where did this go? I don't like when sh *t disappears like that because that's when I start to like crap.
Screenshot_20190824-085144.png

Back
Top Bottom