**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Macy's didn't honor my request for a price adjustment from the 25% to 30%. YMMV.

Use this as reference and they should do it. They just did it for me

I figured that allover kicker bear would be gone by today in my size which it is so I ordered a few days ago and got the price adjusted. Should’ve pulled the trigger on that racing beanie too. Sold out now smh

Attachments

• EA5C3384-E928-43FA-AEFD-B8B8DAB88086.jpeg
    EA5C3384-E928-43FA-AEFD-B8B8DAB88086.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Anyone have a connect for boxers? The knit boxers, not briefs or woven ones.

Looked on eBay and Amazon but figured I’d ask here too

The associated didnt apply the 30%?I got 20% off the bmx hoodie from showing the in cart pic from in here a few pages back
Bro I called Macy’s customer service and they still wouldn’t budge. I’m just going to return the hoodie. The Macy’s at Herald Square is doing the 30% off but I’m too lazy to drive there. Traffic is horrendous it’s an hour drive in what should take 35-40 minutes lol. I’ll return the hoodie later today or tomorrow and until I can get it on sale later on. I’m in no rush

Bro I called Macy’s customer service and they still wouldn’t budge. I’m just going to return the hoodie. The Macy’s at Herald Square is doing the 30% off but I’m too lazy to drive there. Traffic is horrendous it’s an hour drive in what should take 35-40 minutes lol. I’ll return the hoodie later today or tomorrow and until I can get it on sale later on. I’m in no rush
Yeah its lame. It sucks because the sale is 1 day and the hoodie is a hot item at the moment. Trust me even I called to try to get 30% today. I knew this two days ago when I bought the hoodie but what am I gonna do? Wait around till Sunday and risk not being able to get what I want?Buying clothes should be easy lol

The hoodie isn’t excluded from the sale.. not sure why some stores aren’t honoring it. Sucks that stock hasn’t been fully loaded to the site yet. I can’t even buy it in the size I need it.

looks like they wiped the collegiate bear off the app and site. can't find the link anymore. Re-drop next year like the Yankees jacket :lol::lol::lol:?

Fell asleep with stuff in my Macy’s cart :smh::angry:

Anyway my wife and son seem to be catching the bug. I was watching Horsepower and she decided to join me. I peep her browsing the RL site but pay her no mind as she’s not much of a shopper at all. Come home a few days later to find this. :lol:
2199637D-F023-45C6-A340-B8E4279C6ACD.jpeg

I mentioned to her that paying full price for Ralph isn’t really necessary so she copped herself a dress a pair of heels, a coat and a bear hoodie for our son for under $200.

We’ve completed back to school shopping for our son but he saw some sneakers that he wanted and kept mentioning it. When we went to pick them up they weren’t on display anymore and kid was seriously upset. :lol: Luckily they had his size in the back. He was ecstatic
D73A06B4-68BA-4E98-A11C-B80F936A8E5D.jpeg

My local Macys moving stupid like they dont know i got fiends on retainer that'll run through there like a plague of locusts.

Macys instore service has definitely fallen over past ten years. Previous personal shopper would go out of way to reply fast, track inventory to other locations nationwide and get the sale. This new one flipping idiot telling me to call direct after day delay when I provided item locations.

Wouldn’t need to use shopper if location would actually pickup the d*mn phone. Ended up going back to favorite PRL store back East where Manager tracked last item in size to complete sale. Full Retail on hyped item but less hassle.
Service.

tenor.gif

Soooo being that the US Open has started. Should I go to see what that have at the pop up RL Store at the US OPEN? Or did you guys eat it all up already?

Soooo being that the US Open has started. Should I go to see what that have at the pop up RL Store at the US OPEN? Or did you guys eat it all up already?
Read and was told that the same stuff online is what's in store and online may have more options.

Back
Top Bottom