**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Can't lie...I thought yall was tripping.

But nah...this is a pretty major difference.
upload_2019-9-7_23-16-36.png

vs
upload_2019-9-7_23-17-19.png

Pupils dilated af

Bear on a shrooms trip

???
Fastest order processing with ship notice ever for a retailer, email within few hours. Ordered the Rugby Kicker Bear and Patchwork polos.
I ordered the Outdoorsman Hoodie. They are still showing my size on the website but somehow they are sold out!?! Called customer service and they are going to honor the discount if it comes back in stock. I always have problems with L&T for some reason. :smh:

I ordered the Outdoorsman Hoodie. They are still showing my size on the website but somehow they are sold out!?! Called customer service and they are going to honor the discount if it comes back in stock. I always have problems with L&T for some reason. :smh:
They pushed back my delivery date for the same hoody in large but it wasn’t cancelled

Whatttttttt lmao. I got shipping email. So I think I’m good
I got mine canceled 3x..called them up and they said security canceled due to billing address info not matching...they **** email to security and order went through...got shipping email with tracking info for tomorrow

Just waiting for the red bear sweater to drop..

Other than that, I’m waiting on decent prices on the sportsman sweater, Orange terrain polo, skier hybrid jacket, some Polo sport pieces and the biker hoodie and that pretty much could wrap me up for the year unless something else insane drops that I’m forgetting about but if I can’t get it for 30% off or more I don’t want it

I have no need for any of those $1000 coats you Ballers be eyeing lol

Last edited:
Yeeeeep. I had been thinking it, but now I'm def starting to think that, on the low, I slept on this one. Seeing it in the wild looks totally better than the stock photos. Me thinks I shall scoop later.
Slippin.jpg
slipp1.jpg
slippin 3.jpg

In my opinion. only the girl looks good in it. Skinny females always look good in over sized sportswear anyway. If you like it cop it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom