**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

1B7151CA-73D2-42CF-9AC8-49D8234AC200.jpeg

Some of the lo sock collection, definitely ain’t finished doe

browsing the webz cuz im bored and i stumbled upon an interesting version of the og stadium windbreaker

regular og had the "1992" in black while another OG version is red

stadium.gif

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

and of course the retro

18-09-2017_poloralphlauren_pwingjacket_red_710675385001_cj_1.jpg

:lol: great minds...

I'm going to pass on all of Fall/Winter , unless the Beacon toggle coat or the Sportsman Patchwork Poncho falls to heavy discount. I've been picking up some quality items from a few years ago for pennies of the original MSRP, so I'm going to ride that success until it runs out.
I feel you. Spoken like a real rocker and not a “fad hag”. Last things I bought was some RRL things last winter.Not really a fan of the newer rl stuff and the “just don’t make any sense what so ever” pieces the funboys can keep it.

there are still so many gems in ralph's archive. if I have to wait i'll wait

polo-1992-hurtles-jacket-stadium_1024x1024.jpg

23518112.jpg

Cr8X_LtWYAA6zG1.jpg

4a5bdaf90e18030d1fe77e4308391df3.jpg

vintage-polo-ralph-lauren-suicide-ski-sweater.jpg

41926327_241301809897247_784819610421866595_n.jpg

He will never release the original colorways and silhouettes. You keep collecting
all the small pieces trying to build up the fact that you don't have certain grails.
Why re release grails when you guys keep chasing that
emptiness with every little retro.
Make more money by charging you for mouthfuls and never giving you the bottle.
Polo will make sure your grail thirst will never be quenched. So you keep buying.
They always alter the retro just enough so you don't get the original's satisfaction.

I already realized and will move on soon.

Last edited:
Of course the sportsman knit isn’t included in that RL sweater sale. SMH
I had it in my cart early yesterday and it worked. Came back to go ahead and cop today and the sale no longer applies. Another lesson in hesitation.. Ralph playing games, tho.

Edit: I was referring to the green Country Sweater which I can't get the discount on today for whatever reason.. womp womp. I have the OG Frontpage knit.

Last edited:
I had it in my cart early yesterday and it worked. Came back to go ahead and cop today and the sale no longer applies. Another lesson in hesitation.. Ralph playing games, tho.

Edit: I was referring to the green Country Sweater which I can't get the discount on today for whatever reason.. womp womp. I have the OG Frontpage knit.

Call CS and finesse

He will never release the original colorways and silhouettes. You keep collecting
all the small pieces trying to build up the fact that you don't have certain grails.
Polo will make sure your grail thirst will never be quenched. So you keep buying.
They always alter the retro just enough so you don't get the original's satisfaction.

its just a matter of time imo, they might not do it all, but i think we will def see some more big retros. the price will be heavy on the next snow beach-esque drop though. they know they ****ed up

Gonna cop the T-shirt version just to add the cocoa bear to the collection.. but not bout to drop $200+ on a martini bear sweater with the martini replaced by a glass of cocoa and a scarf added lol

How many martini bear remixes are they gonna do? They could at least drop the white suit bear if they’re gonna keep using black

What in god’s name are you talking about? There’s a bunch of true to OG retros that were considered god tier pieces amongst Lo collectors that’ve released in the last 3 years.

Last edited:
He wont release originals. Only the stadium 2017 and snow beach 2018 were perfect replicas.
The front page might be as well. Everything else is retro and off by just enough to keep you guys
thirsty for more.

He wont release originals. Only the stadium 2017 and snow beach 2018 were perfect replicas.
The front page might be as well. Everything else is retro and off by just enough to keep you guys
thirsty for more.
I don’t need an exact retro of the originals, just close enough is find with me. If they want to change something just a little like the “Ralph Lauren est. 1967” from the “stadium games” of the OG then that’s find as long as it doesn’t deviate too far away from the OG like the Stadium Rugby... now that’s trash

And this is all fun and games to me. Just a hobby. If it comes out then I’ll go buy it but I ain’t stressing.

I sent a message. Have SK's screenshot as an example in case. We'll see what they say.
Shady *** Ralph. I slipped and didn’t cop either. Let me know if the screen shot helped I may try it myself. If not Oh well just another sign I should just buy the sweater I really want.

thirsty for more.
R89 lifesaver windbreaker, All 3 Cross Flag sweatshirts & the 2 cross flag striped hoodies, the striped CF Rugby was a women’s piece that they beefed up and turned into a men’s piece that’s basically true to OG (will post pic when I find it), 2500 sailboat hoodie, that red/green/yellow/white/blue striped windbreaker, P2 hoodie is basically there, white P2 jacket, and like you mentioned, like 15 stadium / SB pieces...and that’s just off the top of my head, we haven’t even gotten into tees, polo shirts & accessories. Aside from maybe 10 OG pieces that I want to see retro’d, there’s absolutely nothing I need / want, also, everything I named can NOT be re-done any better that I would pay for and 99% of people agree..maybe if they made some different colors of a couple of pieces like the 2500 sailboat hoodie or true to OG stadium I would buy that...but that’s it.

Brozay livin up to his SN.. I have no ralph outerwear other than some sweaters. crewnecks and 1/4 zips

C6FE5BC4-A064-4BE7-9960-E5F54164551F.jpeg
The chi loves that Ralph

Damn near every other person rocking that horse, bear, or some form lo logo

And I’m suppose to be at work today and tomorrow but I’m sick of that trash azzz place, don’t even have vacay hours idgafff

Waiting for the ski goose to drop so I can come back during the winter to flex once again. I wanna to bring the snow beach pullover but that’s hella OD lol

Back
Top Bottom