**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

new logos. My fav POLO cop this year.
32F334F0-B9C7-44B2-94B7-744C28CF1DCE.jpeg

Last edited:
Am I the only one who prefers polo pieces without the pony or any logos?
I hear you, lad. I’m a fan of pieces with large obvious branding as well as subtle to no branding. One of the country pieces I own I always have random people complimenting it when I’m wearing it and has the smallest unnoticeable polo patch on the sleeve. Unless you’re into vintage Polo, which in Glasgow there’s only really a select few people who know their stuff. Don’t always have to be in your face for me, as long as I know that it’s Polo that’s all that counts. Each to their own though, everyone got their own flavour!

Anyone know of or have that vintage Polo moto leather cowhide jacket with the yellow stripes on the arm for sale?? Thx in advance 🙏

Copped a lot of heat I had my eye on during the 40% plus additional 10-20% on certain items depending on the day.... I’m surprised more stuff didn’t sell out during those 3 days as I thought a lot could be had a fairly nice deals

luckily if they further reduce in price by Christmas, I can request a price adjustment within the next 30 days so I’m content

How does the price adjustment work?

Buy again and send back what you bought before?
If the price drops within 30 days of the time of purchase, I call or chat with them and have them refund me the difference... so basically if I bought the red bear sweater MSRP $398 and used the 40% off code, if the price dropped to $200 before applying a code and there’s at least 1 size still in stock, I’d be getting $198 plus applicable tax refunded back to me.

Some times you might come across an agent that’s an idiot and doesn’t understand what you’re trying to do because you already used a 40% code. Just tell them you’re not trying to get a percentage code difference but a price before applying a code difference... my cheap *** been using that method for months and the price adjustment never effects your cashback amount if you use Ebates, retailmenot, etc

Yesterday I bought a pair of denim for $398 MSRP + 40% off.

So what you’re saying is If those jeans in the size I bought go on sale within 30 days of my purchase I can chat with a representative and receive a refund for the price difference?

Yesterday I bought a pair of denim for $398 MSRP + 40% off.

So what you’re saying is If those jeans in the size I bought go on sale within 30 days of my purchase I can chat with a representative and receive a refund for the price difference?
If any size is in stock when the MSRP decreases then yes they should refund you the difference. I just had it done on the Polo sportsman sweater... originally bought it for the retail with 30% off applied, then the MSRP dropped and I received the difference

Attachments

• E9954579-6668-45EC-8680-7CE81F17FFCA.png
    E9954579-6668-45EC-8680-7CE81F17FFCA.png
    438 KB · Views: 121
If any size is in stock when the MSRP decreases then yes they should refund you the difference. I just had it done on the Polo sportsman sweater... originally bought it for the retail with 30% off applied, then the MSRP dropped and I received the difference

real spill.. appreciate the game boss.

I’m waiting on the Polo sport tees to be a better price.. other than that I’m waiting on the Motorsport stuff to go extreme discount and I think I’m good for now. That 40% did me well

only other release I wanted that I missed this year was the BMX hoodie but knowing RL, it’ll pop up in the outlets next year

Back
Top Bottom