**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

so what's the proper punishment for a reseller who sells snow beach that smells like cigs when you get it? death? castration ? I have homeboys address please advise?

lets see needles feces and homeless everywhere yeah you guys got it together up there my bad are you part of the solution or all you got is send nudes I got bigger fish to fry I got a snow beach that smells like cigs don't be hating cause I got some snow beach

just for the sake of arguing, what about all the tech companies in SF? real unintelligent, right?

so what's the proper punishment for a reseller who sells snow beach that smells like cigs when you get it? death? castration ? I have homeboys address please advise?

If it's eBay, negative feedback. If you paid through PayPal, request a partial refund. Cigarette smoke is hard to get out and he should have been clear it didn't come from a smoke free home.

Ok that got weird real fast.... moving on back to the RL. This one of the best tees Ralph has released in the last ten years and better than any he’s released in the last three to four years definitely. It’s not even about the classic Original Indian chiefs head image but the quality of the tee. The pattern is not screened but a woven basket like texture. May seem heavy to some,its not but that’s because Ralph at the time was going sheer crazy w/the tees. ****s was pretty much tissue paper and every shirt in the racks had multiple pinholes from tag guns and even more when the hit the discount spots. The collar is reinforced so no wide *** snatch collars. Wish I’d doubled up as I was in the denim and supply section more that the polo section (I would peep my head in still ) another one of my favs
D307D90E-A2B4-4BC9-A128-14594E20BEA0.jpeg

Those new back of the cereal box iron on’s tees
You can keep.

Ok that got weird real fast.... moving on back to the RL. This one of the best tees Ralph has released in the last ten years and better than any he’s released in the last three to four years definitely. It’s not even about the classic Original Indian chiefs head image but the quality of the tee. The pattern is not screened but a woven basket like texture. May seem heavy to some,its not but that’s because Ralph at the time was going sheer crazy w/the tees. ****s was pretty much tissue paper and every shirt in the racks had multiple pinholes from tag guns and even more when the hit the discount spots. The collar is reinforced so no wide *** snatch collars. Wish I’d doubled up as I was in the denim and supply section more that the polo section (I would peep my head in still ) another one of my favs
D307D90E-A2B4-4BC9-A128-14594E20BEA0.jpeg

Those new back of the cereal box iron on’s tees
You can keep.
Emphatically yes!! One of my fav tees
FB_IMG_1570069301093.jpg

Back
Top Bottom