**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

lol you tell yourself that. name someone who is relevant today that rocks Lo. And dont tell me Raekwon. aint no one buying Raekwon singles but dudes in nursing homes.

lol you tell yourself that. name someone who is relevant today that rocks Lo. And dont tell me Raekwon. aint no one buying Raekwon singles but dudes in nursing homes.
I don’t care who’s relevant it’s relevant to me that’s the point

2chains ye Chance chris brown j cole everyone wears lo cmon b firs check anyone gets from rags to riches is going straight to the mansion on a spree

Last edited:
chance aint relevant, chris brown is for the ladies and J Cole is the middle child.. none of those dudes would inspire me to rock Lo at any age. Chance looks mad doofy, Breezy looks plain stupid trying to be a hypebeast and J Cole can spit but looks like more homeless than Ye

those LoLives from BK are inspirations. for us old men who were young back in the day. Ralph aint cool no more. leave him in the past. hes done.

1000 years from now they going to find crosses stars crecents swooshes jumpmans and polo players and they will follow them alll just the same

10CEC306-FA85-4F64-9A33-D92222DE64BB.jpeg
463AD056-B57D-43A3-8402-4143018A94F7.jpeg 7EF2E319-703B-4089-9EB8-39A3F4E899C7.jpeg
7CAE9534-EFF7-4D47-8C67-C2649B9571AD.jpeg
96C29A43-F255-48D5-BB9C-70B0E44D0FDB.jpeg
CB6F4ED8-F69A-436F-BA7D-8E296007C841.jpeg
8B278863-71E9-4F35-B938-2ED427EE5811.jpeg
91F61BCC-F208-4439-B36B-931BC3B452C0.jpeg

Yo supermanblue79 supermanblue79 i think I’m good on the Olympics 😂
Whoa, I've never seen the red sample Vancouver cable sweater. And that black sample zip jacket...You're holding gems.

Ppl really be comin in this thread havin me lost talkin bout what ladies like. I buy what I want cuz I want it. I’ve pulled plenty of beautiful women wearing a simple white tee with a horse at the bottom right and some sweats. If y’all like other brands cool. If we like Polo cool. If y’all buying other stuff because you think Lo is out of style and ladies won’t like you if you have it on cool. I don’t see either being a problem. I really don’t be understanding why ppl hop up on here tryna bash ppl already engaged in a 1700+ page thread lol

Polo not releasing the stadium shorts to us soon.
I found these dive shorts from my 90s plug to wear until the stadium shorts drop.
I will not wait for you like some clothes wh.. re.
People love me (throws my hair and walks out).

1597496107994.png

You must respect yourself. You cannot allow people to take you for granted
while you are a fan of their brand.

1597494653005.png

Last edited:
I swear its always one dude (possibly a woman but I doubt it) that wants to come in here and just start popping **** off for no reason concerning the brand and the people who wear it

1. Nobody wears Polo anymore
  2. Women aint checking for you if you wearing Polo
  3. The kids don't rock with it
  4. Only old people wearing it
**** is like a annual tradition, the majority of this thread are true gentleman and while **** goes sideways sometimes the behavior in here is better than damn near any thread on this site. Not sure why mother****ers feel the need to come in here and make noise

1. I dont give a **** who not wearing it
  2. I dont give a **** if the kids like it
  3. I dont give a **** if YOU think its woman repellent
  4. I dont give a **** if AARP members love wearing it
If you like it rock it and if you don't then dont, plenty of options out their that would suit everyone taste. But for the love of God please stay off our collective **** and out this thread if the brand upsets your sensibilities because we all know those that feel way would NEVER, EVER say any of this **** in person to anyone in this thread or any other enthusiasts otherwise

It may not be a popular trend right now and yeah Ofcourse just like any brand there is corny ways to rock anything but there’s very few brands with the timelessness / staying power of RL

I’m 31 which I guess puts me smack dab in the middle of the old head vs millennial limbo

when it come to ralph you’re obviously a wave chaser if you trashing rl for not being relevant when you know damn well all it takes is your fav superstar singer actor dancer love and hip hop nba player influencer tiktok bozo to wear that Classic man on the horse for you to run right back in to papi ralph arms

Wearing other brands is a must. Wearing Polo and only Polo is depriving yourself of
something in life. Society tries to deprive people of the good things in life. The last thing
I will do is limit myself when I have the means to get more.

I would not go head to toe in Polo. I would wear a black or grey plain tee (dior) with the stadium shorts.
And a nike or designer sneaker. Most likely a designer visor or sweat band.

To each his own. If you are a head to toe guy fine. Life is too short and people want to limit
others in life. I can't stick to just one brand. Still a fan tho.

Back
Top Bottom