**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Who prospered on these ebay deals? 🔥 🔥 snowbeach sold for 3hundo
23D90BA7-FAA0-41BC-A498-4D2EAFD8A366.png
E5C1A81E-15FB-431D-98C1-2CD44BB0CCA7.png

Latest purchase:
Polo Shearling Fur Patchwork Coat

Screenshot_20210116-085901_Instagram.jpg

I always check through items on my RL Wantlist when I find them, so it's only right that I post the checked pic directly from my list.
I saw one picture of this coat shown by someone overseas 10 years ago. I didn't take a screenshot, which was a huge mistake; I thought I'd never see it again. I put the cash aside back then and started hunting. For almost 10 years, no trace of the coat anywhere. I even passed on the cream colored Purple Label retro of this coat because I knew that I wouldn't be satisfied with anything else. Recently the coat surfaced, I negotiated a great price, and I checked another grail off my RL Wantlist.

Back to the hunt...

this is modern day Ghengis Khan drip 💧 🔥

Im flooding the game with links since I retired from blue label.

Purple link man.

1610815656733.png

1610815917102.png

1610816052807.png

1610816467549.png

Last edited:
Thank you so much for this. The above and that CLOT stuff just confirms that I can focus on getting my Air Max game back on par and won't have Ralph threating my funds, too much. all of the above is a good look and I like this and I like that, but the thought of cracking my wallet never even was an inkling.

Latest purchase:

I always check through items on my RL Wantlist when I find them, so it's only right that I post the checked pic directly from my list.
I saw one picture of this coat shown by someone overseas 10 years ago. I didn't take a screenshot, which was a huge mistake; I thought I'd never see it again. I put the cash aside back then and started hunting. For almost 10 years, no trace of the coat anywhere. I even passed on the cream colored Purple Label retro of this coat because I knew that I wouldn't be satisfied with anything else. Recently the coat surfaced, I negotiated a great price, and I checked another grail off my RL Wantlist.

Back to the hunt...

8041f5ddd41737a8d8de3c4806158e19.gif

Latest purchase:

Back to the hunt...
THIS^^^^ the item and the hunt style. 2021, just going back and picking off little side items I ignored or hunting my personal grails. Or support items like the Ralphy utility shorts I like.

Thank you so much for this. The above and that CLOT stuff just confirms that I can focus on getting my Air Max game back on par and won't have Ralph threating my funds, too much. all of the above is a good look and I like this and I like that, but the thought of cracking my wallet never even was an inkling.
Word, not feeling the bumbaclot collab so funds saved for other things.

Has anyone received an emailed coupon from Ralph recently? Trying to figure out if they are still sending those out from time to time.

Same.

Either I get it on sale or not at all.

Full retail for those items from Macy's would be uncivilized.

Last edited:

Just finding out about this capsule/collab, don’t like my chances of getting the green wading jacket anymore
I like the way they are leaning with this, but... didn't Ralphy used to do this on his own? And quite well, at that?

I got about $100 or 120 in Macy’s gift cards so I’m gonna get some of that stuff....... only after a 30% is available again though

I have 3 items in my cart that have already been discounted on the UK site that probably would’ve flew on the US site...... yet they still have not released on the US site man what gives lol

looks familiar ?

for those that don't know Marlboro miles and the gear was like crack for white boys in the burbs before lo took over !!

ralph can smell a sale from MILES away ....

Last edited:
Yeah a lot of smokers in my family I had a bunch of windbreakers and various sized duffels and fishing bags
My kindergarten lunch bag was a newport joint :pimp:

some of the Marlboro stuff has country tags like ralph too
Dont sleep on the ranch jackets

I like the way they are leaning with this, but... didn't Ralphy used to do this on his own? And quite well, at that?
Exactly. I’ve had a sense for a while that the end was nigh. I think the end started with the retros. But it’s definitely over if Ralph has to do collabs to restore that feeling. Last great blue label collection was Spring 2014.

nice belt.jpg
Nice belt for children
_

I'm waiting for sales to cop some Polo Bear caps, with a voucher I hope to get 2 for 80 euros...
Most of them are about 40/45 euros but the one I want the most is at 80 euros and I don't want to pay so much for that :sick:

polo bear on point.jpg

-

Glad of having this one, love the embroidery on it
polo bear black cap.jpg

I have 3 items in my cart that have already been discounted on the UK site that probably would’ve flew on the US site...... yet they still have not released on the US site man what gives lol

what 3 items 🤔🤔

Back
Top Bottom