**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

They're really sticking to their guns with this no discounting. The site hasn't had a extra % off sale since Christmas and everything at the outlets are damn near full price. I wonder how its working out for them

Until this year every bear sweater, and sweaters in general, were well below MSRP. They do tend to get picked quickly when their on sale, I remember the golf bear sweater being almost 40 percent off at one point

Yep it was in the spring a few years back, I actually brought it a few months earlier for a little more but still well below retail from RL but I wasn't even tripping. One of my favorite items

u should’ve bought it off him 🧐
Naw too many holes were in it lol

oh yeah, Idk if it’ll work but if anybody wants to try to get 1 of the MLB sweatshirts for like $110 at Macy’s show this pic and hopefully you can work your magic. They gave me another $10 off after it shipped so it’s not reflected on here
F203104B-D712-408F-AE29-4CBCEAAEB4E9.jpeg

just saw a homeless man wearing the red and yellow biker hoodie

Strangely, that’s the 1st time ive seen someone with it
Whaaaaaat lol. Thats crazy. On action bronsons show (f*** thats delicious) , his boy Meyhem Lauren was wearing it one episode. Dude always wear his polo and I’m not sure if that’s really his last name or just his lo head name haha.

I was walking in Walgreens and the guy on the side asking for spare change as everyone was entering/leaving was rocking a red/blue/yellow hoodie... from afar I was like that better not be the biker hoodie I couldn’t get

the closer I got I was like oh sh** it is the biker hoodie lol he’s better off selling that than askin for change

I was walking in Walgreens and the guy on the side asking for spare change as everyone was entering/leaving was rocking a red/blue/yellow hoodie... from afar I was like that better not be the biker hoodie I couldn’t get

the closer I got I was like oh sh** it is the biker hoodie lol he’s better off selling that than askin for change

why didn’t you?🧐🧐

Between the canceled covid collections, all the prior years stuff they hold over til next season and the outlets, RL gotta have inventory stacked to the moon. They gonna have to start flooding Marshalls/TJmaxx again soon.
I'm hoping that unsold UK inventory also gets distributed to discount retail chains in the USA. I would love to pick up a few Fall 2019' items that I missed at a lower cost.

Back
Top Bottom