**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Any active outlet coupons?
Probably 1 time use
1CB686D6-52A1-4696-9EC4-BE9ED67C3D2A.jpeg

Latest Purchase:
Screenshot_20210611-155108_Instagram.jpg

After 15 years, I finally found the Polo Patchwork Tweed Sportcoat shown on the 2006 Fall Runway. This wasn't available on RL.com at the time, and no sales associate succeeded in finding the coat nor the sku number for me. The jacket surfaced once 10 years ago and I regretted passing on it, as I never saw it again. This is the one that started my love for RL true Patchwork with small, heavy, overlapping fabric swatches. This is not the same large panel, low production cost Patchwork Sportcoats RL is producing today. Even better, this 2006 version is made in Italy, and tailored fit right off the rack. RL doesn't make them this way anymore.

I'm getting close to the end of my RL Wish List; There's only 2 items left on it which I'll enjoy continuing to hunt. After I find those final items, I'll hang it up and focus on current releases that meet the RL Standard for quality.

As usual, I have to put a mark through the photo that's been on my Wish List for the 15 years.
Screenshot_20210609-112732_Chrome.jpg

Back to the hunt....

Funny that this jacket had such an impact.

The patchwork cardigan, from the same runway show, became the item that got me into patchwork...and was the beginning of a true love of ralph lauren.

Still got it today. Absolutely love it...

Funny that this jacket had such an impact.

The patchwork cardigan, from the same runway show, became the item that got me into patchwork...and was the beginning of a true love of ralph lauren.

Still got it today. Absolutely love it...
Yes, This one made a tremendous, lasting impact. Items like these from 2004 to 2006 showed me what RL is really capable of, and moved me away from the RL clothing with logos towards RL clothing with top quality and design.

Because of this, I love the clothing that says "Ralph Lauren" without logos that say "Ralph Lauren".

It's great that you still have the cardigan from the 2006 Fall Group. I still have mine also, all I'll never sell it.

I have a few other items from this Group and they are all top quality.

Last edited:
just got back from the outlets did they raise the retail prices? everything seems overpriced and no good sales at all even on the clearance rack...this Italy polo I copped last year the retail price was 90 and now it's 120 for the same exact polo... good thing I got it for 35 lol...

Should be a cp 92 on the back but the coat is nice.

I have some pants to go with it.

I will wait.... to see what the stadium line looks like before I
pull the trigger.

Last edited:
yall see this?

Up on rl website
54DB3DA6-362B-495B-9EC0-3A8A5FBB2EDB.png
I like this release.

Not only is the graphic familiar, but most importantly, RL is producing tees again with the front and back panels and sleeves all printed with graphic themes.
There's huge potential for other retro style tees like this that I hope will release.

Something else that stands out is the higher price point. RL knows they have been leaving millions on the table and are tired of watching resellers sell their products at 2X's over MSRP. RL made sure he gets his returns up front with this one at $89.99

Last edited:
A ok piece in a see of garbage. Was on the sight for the first time today in months so I had time to dig in and take a look at everything 🤔🙄 yeah.
Famousname Famousname a retro that’s not a retro but a revisionist iteam. It’s ok the original was used as added fuel in a trade.
Its polyester too maybe it wont be that bad

Back
Top Bottom