**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

LMAOOOOOOO bro your pathetic

over here tryna flex on niketalk like you somebody

get up outta here, you the one who gave me help dumb ***

really thinking you can keep websites to yourself in 2021, thats how I know YOU OLD

keep doing what you do for niketalk clout tho

You guys are hurt bad. Lmao

Put that energy into finding the stadium plug.

That's why you really mad.

I always get the piece I want.

Snow beach or whatever.

Use that energy for good and not hate.

These brands I posted are not even expensive so I don't even know
why you would think I felt superior.

I didnt post any expensive brands.
If .I wanted clout I ould post some crazy European shirt like I used to.

Why you mad?

Last edited:
Put that energy into finding the stadium plug.
tenor-4.gif

I'm done. As long as I speak and then I see what I been asking for actually drop, I will take the hate.

I got my snow beach pants. They called me clown for posting the fila ski pants and asking for the snow beach.

I got them damn pants tho. I beat the dead horse til the horse woke up.

I'm gone for now...Salute to the real collectors.

And Ralph was in his 50s when he made the iconic 90s clothes that built this culture.
I'm much younger than that. So calling me old makes no sense to me.

That stadium line was made by a greying 50 something year old.

Take that in. A 50 something year old mans designs is why you are even here.

Last edited:
This a real shirt from Ralph?

never seen before. Some of the stuff from when polo sport and RLX branding was used interchangeably is crazy.
BECFC045-0C42-4EB1-B704-96BD04003B77.jpeg

dang y’all go at it everyday in here lol

me personally, I don’t even care about these limited drops no more.

i be cool with the outlet codes that be more than mine and the other steals that ain’t highly sought after by resellers

the stadium tank and shorts would be nice but whatever… it is what it is…. Plenty of other choices to get fly in

Find this...

1624917595265.png

Find it...

Ain't rowing blazers and it ain't kjp.

I will make it easier and give you the hat too.

1624917934053.png

Find it and then you can wash the deck and scrape the barnacles off the hull.
Another cp 92 alternative that I wear with Ralph.

Smathers and Branson has already been collabing with Vineyard Vines for years, needlepoint wallets, belts, etc.

Hurry up and discover Land's End so I can resell you my Rowing Blazers x Land's End stuff at an NT discount.

Seems like ralph didnt use his cricut to do the print on the stadium tank. It actually looks screen printed. Can any one confirm this. Man i need that joint.
Peace.
C0C43D2B-A254-42E8-85E6-789D341800CD.jpeg

Im pleasantly surprised that RL went this way. Yes the spellout is full embroidered and not the plastic that was used in the retro rugby 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾😎
E05836E8-2A82-40C2-BC56-922231B38B62.jpeg

The jersey itself is 100 percent cotton and a nice weight to it (think a light polo shirt) it’s not like the tee shirt tanks that’s been recently released the last few drops. Again pleased they did this.

The plate is 100 % silkscreened And not heat press or application. I have not been this impressed with a retro item since the cross flags and some of the cp line. They did a great job on “da Yankee” jersey.
Now on the limited matter I think there will be more during the games (yo the trails are on 🔥🔥🔥 big up to all the athletes) or after (remember the cp limited line the the polo’s was at the outlets the next year??!!!!) 🤷🏽‍♂️
C0C43D2B-A254-42E8-85E6-789D341800CD.jpeg

I personally wouldn’t pay more that retail but if I was selling I would most definitely get my money. I got help from someone who helped many others obtain what they wanted from the line and asked for nothing in return but lies and actuations was told that was unfounded,do the brother resell ?! yes but not in the context that was exaggerated but unfortunately these non contributors are left to run rampant and continue to do bs. I’m not mad at resellers doing what they do it’s the nature of the beast wether it’s bots for sneakers after market for action figures or the comic book market along with all this is one big joke 🤷🏽‍♂️ I would never pay 500+ for a pair of $120 kick but hey do how you feel.
And I hope RicoSwa RicoSwa is right about the Rasta and rl release it with the same quality.

Last edited:
I know the talk of the thread is the stadium stuff right now but I just checked my cart on RL and I see items I had in it that were already on sale’s prices went up a tad bit..

they basically decreased the sale percentage.. I wonder if it’s because they’re about to release promo codes again and want to minimize the savings the customer get or it’s just them being corporate trying to keep everything close to retail even if it’s slightly on sale

I know the talk of the thread is the stadium stuff right now but I just checked my cart on RL and I see items I had in it that were already on sale’s prices went up a tad bit..

they basically decreased the sale percentage.. I wonder if it’s because they’re about to release promo codes again and want to minimize the savings the customer get or it’s just them being corporate trying to keep everything close to retail even if it’s slightly on sale
RL is trying their best to keep everything close to retail for as long as they can. Combine the less frequent discounts with launch dates, capsule collections, and delayed rollout, and you have a solid corporate strategy to increase consumer demand even though quality is Declining.

RL's warehouses are full, and they will have to clear this stuff out at some time. The better discounts will come; It's just going to be a longer wait these days.

You ain’t slick
I’m talking about bklyn style baby bklyn style baby whom I’m shouted out not once but several times in post that mysteriously disappeared 🤔 don’t try the bait and switch lame it don’t work.
Again don’t mention me clown.
Your are a bird fronting like a adult.
165165E4-5C70-4D08-A8AB-F002DEE56DFC.png

And peace frankmatthews frankmatthews get your paper
If they gonna buy it,sell it my man.
do me a favor and leave the trolls alone, the back and forth isn't worth the energy. dudes can be mad/salty/upset all they want. I said it a long time ago and I'll say it again, it's either you eat with The RLList or you sit on the sidelines watching, eating canned sardines. The hate can't stop our floss! I hope they continue to promote the eBay listings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom