**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Joined Jun 20, 2019
Where can I find this Jacket for less than $300? I remember Macy's had a sale on this few weeks ago, I added it to my cart and forgot about it...came back an hour later and it was gone...they had it for $150 I believe...I'm mad i slept on this...but anyone gotta plug for $200 for this anywhere?

herringbone.jpeg

Last edited:
Joined Jul 2, 2012
Anyone else have issues with the polo app on android?

Never loads anything when I start the app. Have deleted and re downloaded and still have the same problem

Joined Sep 11, 2017
“chic cream” ripstop shorts are back in stock at asos

been trying to find these.

20% off code today is gimme20
4E74CD47-AF5F-4403-AE5E-92BDDF0ABDB1.png

Joined Oct 11, 2017
Where can I find this Jacket for less than $300? I remember Macy's had a sale on this few weeks ago, I added it to my cart and forgot about it...came back an hour later and it was gone...they had it for $150 I believe...I'm mad i slept on this...but anyone gotta plug for $200 for this anywhere?

herringbone.jpeg
Check the outlets. Came home from florida yesterday and they had it in the outlets in orlando. With a code it would come out around 200. Nothing else worth copping except some basics.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now