**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Another fall 2020 item dropped at polo factory stores?

A5DD7A96-398C-403B-BA0E-9DAB16147573.png

I've never seen this. That hunting license logo looks pretty fly with any animal in front of it.

yah, I remember seeing it in the background of the full 2020 autumn lineup pictures. Never had a clear view in this pics, however. May end up waiting on the orange button down to see what else drops.

———//—/

For anyone into rl home stuff…

I realized I had way too much in terms of clothing, but not enough home stuff.

Decided I’d try to give my wife a nice bed, and maybe do up a guest room with a hotel looking bed.

finished the first bedroom collection last week - Ralph Lauren’s “penthouse grey” collection.
9537837E-A279-4EDA-BAA8-5695A0519993.jpeg
DFE78BA9-F2CC-4FFE-8105-338D29F9423C.jpeg

the annoying part? The pillows and blankets that you don’t even use are the most expensive pieces. Was hard to find that grey linen throw pillow with the matching gold monogram. The two little accent pillows with the chunky gold stuff were tough too.

looking to finish screening room and Ellington collections next. (Screening room = combination of glen plaid and houndstooth, navy & cream. Ellington =Art Deco with simple white&black pieces.)

yah, I remember seeing it in the background of the full 2020 autumn lineup pictures. Never had a clear view in this pics, however. May end up waiting on the orange button down to see what else drops.

———//—/

For anyone into rl home stuff…

I realized I had way too much in terms of clothing, but not enough home stuff.

Decided I’d try to give my wife a nice bed, and maybe do up a guest room with a hotel looking bed.

finished the first bedroom collection last week - Ralph Lauren’s “penthouse grey” collection.
9537837E-A279-4EDA-BAA8-5695A0519993.jpeg
DFE78BA9-F2CC-4FFE-8105-338D29F9423C.jpeg

the annoying part? The pillows and blankets that you don’t even use are the most expensive pieces. Was hard to find that grey linen throw pillow with the matching gold monogram. The two little accent pillows with the chunky gold stuff were tough too.

looking to finish screening room and Ellington collections next. (Screening room = combination of glen plaid and houndstooth, navy & cream. Ellington =Art Deco with simple white&black pieces.)

"Polo Horses on my Bed - %^&$ Hilfiger"

pimp-c-club.gif

They used to sell these items at the polo outlets back in the day but I haven't seen them anywhere in quite some time.

eBay sellers mark-ups are crazy on some of these pieces.

Back
Top Bottom