**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Put this together today.
20211120_151118.jpg

How in the world did you get it for 100?!

somehow there are a few stores on ebay that sell a ton of stuff, don’t specialize in Ralph Lauren, but randomly get rl stuff .. somehow usually still in packaging.

one of those stores had two of them (one each color) poorly listed on ebay. I happened to be searching directly for the name (Harding stocking) and stumbled into them.

only bought one, was a little nervous they’d be damaged or messed up /irregular… but it was perfect, still in packaging from warehouse.

Just Grabbed the all black one for like $75-80.

Got some stuff in my cart on Dillards that’s OOS in my size everywhere else that finally dropped in price

idk what they normally do about BF. Gonna wait a few days before I pull the trigger

Ralph I aint eat on those shorts or tank top.
If there isnt another restock, I will stop collecting.

Make calls because if I dont cosign it, the price dont go above 1200 in the resale market.

I cosigned the japanese hat and it is now more valuable than the vest.

1637613549056.png

If I dont want it, it aint a gem.

especially since everything was sold out back in September 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Stop it. You know that the most desirable items were almost completely wiped out for the RL site launch; Gone months ahead of launch.

Ralph I aint eat on those shorts or tank top.
If there isnt another restock, I will stop collecting.

Make calls because if I dont cosign it, the price dont go above 1200 in the resale market.

I cosigned the japanese hat and it is now more valuable than the vest.
There are a few people that are solely responsible for shifting the entire market for this Tokyo Stadium Collection. Distribution and Marking were in code red panic mode and never regained control of inventory.

If you could not get a single pair of shorts or a tank top, then you Sir had nothing to do with the values of hats nor any other capsule items.

Stop it. You know that the most desirable items were almost completely wiped out for the RL site launch; Gone months ahead of launch.

There are a few people that are solely responsible for shifting the entire market for this Tokyo Stadium Collection. Distribution and Marking were in code red panic mode and never regained control of inventory.

inventory. I dunno about any of that, i only go by what my peoples tell me. It was well posted all usa stock had been sold out and would not be able to buy 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ I believed what they said, but what’ll you know here goes another round of usa stocked tokyo stadium 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

also, i wouldn’t buy into the whole distribution thing. If goat had no issues getting all their inventory umm yeah 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

inventory. I dunno about any of that, i only go by what my peoples tell me. It was well posted all usa stock had been sold out and would not be able to buy 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ I believed what they said, but what’ll you know here goes another round of usa stocked tokyo stadium 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

also, i wouldn’t buy into the whole distribution thing. If goat had no issues getting all their inventory umm yeah 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Okay. Your truth is your truth.

Canada technically 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom