**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

whywesteppin

Supporter
Joined Mar 27, 2004
I had a few items discounted before the 40%.. checked my cart and they’re back at full price but still eligible

these companies been playin games recently. I’m glad I’m 1 of the few that copped off Nike when their 20% dropped. The joggers I copped shot back up in price like an hour after that code went live
last year the deals were better in the end of season sale (late January). might have to skip black Friday.

Joined Jan 19, 2005
The Polo Factory Store has been incredible this Fall. RL really elevated The Factory Stores by selling the unreleased 2020 inventory through these channels, instead of bulk selling to TJ Maxx/Marshall's and Ross. I hope that Ralph Lauren continues to sell parts of general their release collections through Factory Stores. The entire sportsman group is official, and the red sateen Tiger Baseball Jacket is an instant classic. It holds it's weight next to any of the classic Polo Jackets.

Joined Oct 10, 2019
My outlet didn’t let me use a $10 off every $50 spent coupon on top of Black Friday discounts even though it doesn’t expire until mid December… oh well looks like I’m waiting til the Maine shirt hits clearance still

Joined May 31, 2005
My outlet didn’t let me use a $10 off every $50 spent coupon on top of Black Friday discounts even though it doesn’t expire until mid December… oh well looks like I’m waiting til the Maine shirt hits clearance still
Ya they aint letting no coupons on top of the blk friday deals. Only the military discount extra 10% works. Not even the birthday coupon works. Pretty weak.

Joined Mar 5, 2008
Anyone have the rrl limited linen denim? I have the hemp ones from last yeat but I sweat a large amount. Thinking about getting those since it should be lighter weight

Joined Aug 22, 2012
Don't remember seeing it in mine but their was a ton of different camo Appearal available so I wouldn't be suprised

Joined Jun 27, 2009
Just copped this joint in a 11.5… i wear a size 12 in sneakers and boots… does anyone have this and what’s the fit like? Will I have to return it?… really wanted the other color but the black was the closest in my size…

EE33C3BC-70D1-4151-A1C1-C216AE13F975.jpeg
Thanks for this post. I’ve been wanting these boots for a minute now but never wanted to pay the full price. Just copped both pairs on 40% off :nthat:.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now