**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Had to pick this up...

20230329_160618.jpg

For the culture...

Snapchat-293716217.jpg

$100 retail is a bit much for a thin tee but the little details all around the shirt are embroidered. I did find it on sale

20230329_161026.jpg

Still laying in the tall grass, sniping old targets. Scratching old itches.
seib43gas.jpg

Both of these items finally popped up in a desired to-my-door price range, and I pulled the trigger. I am actually stunned at how much I actually love the cap, and I am on record as stating that Ralph totally mucked it up. I expected to just put it away in odd defeat, but I really am pleased with it. Just have get this stupid curve out of the bill.

Jacket; NOT Danny Devito cut! Actually a pretty rugged, Carhartt-ish cut on this. Well done, Ralphy.

9BB4C770-F6A3-4F0E-BA09-66839CC1300F.jpeg

seib43gas.jpg

Both of these items finally popped up in a desired to-my-door price range, and I pulled the trigger. I am actually stunned at how much I actually love the cap, and I am on record as stating that Ralph totally mucked it up. I expected to just put it away in odd defeat, but I really am pleased with it. Just have get this stupid curve out of the bill.

Jacket; NOT Danny Devito cut! Actually a pretty rugged, Carhartt-ish cut on this. Well done, Ralphy.

Bong and bong. 😎
There is really nothing you can do about the bill as Ralph started using plastic pre curved. Rl has ruined many a dope hat with that on blue label,I have not personally experienced this with RRL.
I personally like the different cuts in the denim jackets ie. Rancher,trucker,barn ect. Good find fame.

Bong and bong. 😎
There is really nothing you can do about the bill as Ralph started using plastic pre curved. Rl has ruined many a dope hat with that on blue label,I have not personally experienced this with RRL.
I personally like the different cuts in the denim jackets ie. Rancher,trucker,barn ect. Good find fame.
Appreciate that, and good info on the plastic pre-curve. I did not know that! I've tamed it a bit, but it most certainly will never be flat. I've always like a mild curve, myself.

seib43gas.jpg

That jackets nice there was a few things from that Hi-Tech drop i slept on that were sitting on clearance racks for minute at Macys.

That jackets nice there was a few things from that Hi-Tech drop i slept on that were sitting on clearance racks for minute at Macys.
One thing about the retro-release that is precisely like the OG drop was, on some of those items, "now you see it, now you don't". Some joints (the camo pants, the denim joggers, the jean jacket in large sizes, the blue hybrid vest, the yellow hybrid vest-hoodie thing) were truly limited, but with no hype about it. "Low production numbers" would be a more accurate way to describe it.

One thing about the retro-release that is precisely like the OG drop was, on some of those items, "now you see it, now you don't". Some joints (the camo pants, the denim joggers, the jean jacket in large sizes, the blue hybrid vest, the yellow hybrid vest-hoodie thing) were truly limited, but with no hype about it. "Low production numbers" would be a more accurate way to describe it.
Yeah it’s funny how that works cause the blue/black hi-tech pullover seems pretty common but for some reason people always want way to much for it.

Yeah it’s funny how that works cause the blue/black hi-tech pullover seems pretty common but for some reason people always want way to much for it.
Yeah, highly available, and funny thing is, I've never once wanted it. Or the matching pants. Actually, I'd take the pants, but some shenanigans would go down, (dye to solid color). So I just stay away.

FYI...

Red marsh coat from purple label's "tour de ralph" collection up on eBay for $382.

$2k msrp

Saw it at rl Chicago mansion when it first came out. Really beautiful.

$382 great price, seller has all sizes. Grabbed a large for myself,should be here Saturday.
Screenshot_20230330-155926.png

Wow, I remember seeing this a few years ago in Bal Harbour. My homies clowned me because I walked out the store abruptly after seeing that price tag…

I’m considering buying now for the full circle moment 😂

Yoooo when did basic Polos start costing $110? Lol. I've been out the game for a while and got sticker shock when I went to buy one.

Edit - side note, I noticed Wal-mart is now selling Chaps gear. They have $17 polos and they are pretty good quality.

Back
Top Bottom