**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Im sure most of y'all seen this yesterday, but Fabs been bringing the pieces out.
IMG_3024.jpg

Even with the RL links all you have to do is search if they are hidden on the site they are not hidden on the internet. They will pop up when you search through any search engine. BTW my point in posting the link to cali roots is the fact that people only thought the collection was only dropping on RL....

Let me say this....this collection is more widely available than the stadium so don’t get beat in the head stay patient make the resellers starve prices will drop. In reality this isn’t supreme this isn’t a yeezy drop either polo collectors is a real niche group of people older cats that’s alot more responsible with their money than younger cats willing to drop whatever no disrespect but just facts here. Reselling polo is a bad investment not knocking hustles but just truth do research

Look at the outlet bear resellers....
Look at the people who copped mad isle sweaters...
Even peeps who copped mad stadiums took next too nothing for pieces

If this gonna be more widely available why only dropping Stateside Prince St?

I mean, I hope it’s “widely” available, but ya know...

I doubt the neighboring stores will even want to deal w a line up that still has 2 days to go wouldn’t be surprised if they end up being forced to do a list or give wrist bands. Unless somehow everything goes calmly but that’s never the case w these early line ups.

If this gonna be more widely available why only dropping Stateside Prince St?

I mean, I hope it’s “widely” available, but ya know...

Stadium was only available in a handful of stores and this release is going to be "available" on the US site. I do think this release will be more widely available or at least more accessible to a wider audience by being online. I almost made the mistake of going the reseller route with Stadium piece before finding them on the UK site so if I strike out in the US I'll just pay British Pound/Euro prices.

The Caliroots prices for the rugby, hooded rugby and cap are about 33% over MSRP....and about 10-12% above what END. is charging on their raffle. Not the worst.

Looks like they’re giving wristbands out right now at Prince
They were gonna have to. The amount of people was already starting to look ugly & was only gonna get worse. The little bit of rain already came & went, so those dudes weren't going anywhere between now & Thursday. No one wants that type of eyesore around. Especially not the NYPD.

Back
Top Bottom