**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

and in terms of rangers I got 2 pair that I wear regularly (not retros, got lucky on ebay 3 years back)....and a third pair that I honestly forgot about until I started typing this response. I have no clue where them boots are :smh: :lol:

All about custom fit OCBDs and polos :pimp: Can't really rock the new polos though, too gaudy with the gigantic horse.

Off topic, but for some reason since hypebeasts made it impossible to cop shoes these days I have switched to being a Lo enthusiast...Its much less of a hassle and you actually get good quality.[/quote]

this
i dont really care anymore about the new releases of shoes now, all the money i used to spend on shoes now goes to RL which i think is more worth it

guys the additional 25% discount on all sale items that's been available instore for the past few days, now applies to online orders as well. remember to stack this coupon on top - BZR2932 for another 10% off. happy holidays!

Last edited:
guys the additional 25% discount on all sale items that's been available instore for the past few days, now applies to online orders as well. remember to stack this coupon on top - BZR2932 for another 10% off. happy holidays!

You guys should jump on the brown shell cordovan Lindrick boots. That is a crazy steal.

Oh Rugby, how I will miss thee...

got a steal on this beauty...

Last edited:
You beat me to it Sport. The 2 items I want are still a bit pricey (trying to cop for under 5) but if they are still there after the weekend shopping, then f it.

Good looks. Didn't have to leave the crib to finish up my Christmas shopping. :smokin

Appreciate it Krash.

Thanks for the info Polo Sport. The one item that I'm on the fence about isn't going anywhere, so I'm going to wait until the Winter clearance to purchase.

Might have to jump on this sale quick. The Red-Striped Rugby I wanted sold out in my size. Thanks for the heads up sneakaprince.

Out with the family for the holiday weekend..

RRL Camo Canvas Full Shearling Coat, Polo sportshirt with suede accents, RRL l/s tee, RRL waxed canvas cargo with leather accents, RL Hicking Buckle Boots.

Could you actually post pics of you wearing all those? Hard for me to imagine how that would look altogether (no romo).

That vest up there.
pimp.gif

nice RRL camo coat SMB, how much did that run you? there's always a few on ebay but i've never pulled the trigger. i remember those from a few years ago but by the time they went on sale instore, they sold out in my size.

Coop and Polo Sport...appreciate it. Polo Sport, the jacket retailed at $1200.00, I paid $800.00.

Could you actually post pics of you wearing all those? Hard for me to imagine how that would look altogether (no romo).
That vest up there. :pimp:
Sorry, I only post the clothes, much easier that way.

Back
Top Bottom