**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

That cardigan is aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight I'm not really fuxin with the shawl collars no more Ralphy needs to calm down with that

I can't even imagine what the price of that shearling jacket would be….. the prices are astronomical on some of their items…

TGIF

RL Duffle coat.. probably 5 years old or so
RL work pant
RL Varen boot
RL sit down bear

Random 1-31-14 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Random 1-31-14-6 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Random 1-31-14-4 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Nice Duffle. The toggles still look brand new.

Depending on the label, the shearling coat for fall 14' could be anywhere from $1500-5k. I prefer the white wool over the brown.

I knew you were gonna be on that vest. What jacket are you looking for? Drop me a line, I might be of some assistance.
Theres a royal blue with white lettering canvas varsity coming spring/summer. It has the Heavy Eight rowing theme similar to the baseball jacket a year or two ago.
Much appreciated. Ill get in touch with you soon frank.

Getting the wife and kids out tonight...

Polo Down Parka w/Coyote Fur, RRL Beacon shirt Polo Henley, Polo canvas western pant, Ralph Lauren Full Shearling Boots

Theres a royal blue with white lettering canvas varsity coming spring/summer. It has the Heavy Eight rowing theme similar to the baseball jacket a year or two ago.
i never got a chance to see that jacket in store. i have the rugby and some other piece that kinda looks like a varsity, in the same material as the polo. then i find myself at a best buy a few months back and see someone wearing the one frank is referring to. it was dope, a nice cotton twill with a mostly black body. 

Been wanting a shearling for a while now, but those can never be had on DEEP discount from Ralph.

And I ain't talmbout $800-$900 neither. Too rich for my blood (as of now).

Hmmmmm me neither ^^^^^ gotta get on the fence for this one! the patch seems a bit oversized for its location???but if you do a quick google search you can find this patch easily, I have one already! just don't know what to do with it

Hmmmmm me neither ^^^^^ gotta get on the fence for this one! the patch seems a bit oversized for its location???but if you do a quick google search you can find this patch easily, I have one already! just don't know what to do with it
I was thinkin the same thing, that patch is too big for the front. Honestly did not know you could find those tiger head patches so easy, might have to pick some up since i got a couple ideas for em lol

My experience in the past is that this week is the 30%, next weekend will be down to 40% off, and whatever is left after those markdowns will be reduced to 50% off clearance. I specifically recall this happening during this time last year, but can't be sure if it will happen exactly this time around.
might wait to pick up some items I've had my eye on if thats the case. Thanks for the insight
Give it a couple more weeks, for that 50% off sale price, I wait every year and get just about everything I want in most cases I've waited for that big 75% for the stuff that no one wants but us ralph people love, my area does care for rl

Please give me that floral print on a whole shirt.

Should be in stores shortly

Getting the wife and kids out tonight...

Polo Down Parka w/Coyote Fur, RRL Beacon shirt Polo Henley, Polo canvas western pant, Ralph Lauren Full Shearling Boots

Very nice, as always. How old is the parka, I've not seen real fur on anything in awhile.

i never got a chance to see that jacket in store. i have the rugby and some other piece that kinda looks like a varsity, in the same material as the polo. then i find myself at a best buy a few months back and see someone wearing the one frank is referring to. it was dope, a nice cotton twill with a mostly black body. 

Yeah, I have the jacket. It's probably the highlight of that whole collection. I don't wear it enough

Been wanting a shearling for a while now, but those can never be had on DEEP discount from Ralph.

And I ain't talmbout $800-$900 neither. Too rich for my blood (as of now).

The one posted above was in stores this winter. I saw one still in store a few weeks ago, it was $500-$600 originally $1995

$700- $1500

I knew it wouldn't be cheap, the belted cardigan from this fall was $1000 and nowhere near as nice. I couldn't tell the difference between it and the identical one from last spring that was $495. I have to say this springs beacon cardigan was better with buttons and no belt

I just made myself an instagram and would appreciate any and all followers. You guys will enjoy it, I have a lot of pics through fall '14 I've not seen posted anywhere yet. They should be up over the next few days

IG: math_shoes #mathshoes

Back
Top Bottom