**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Came back from the outlet

Last weeks 20% off + 30% > 40% the whole store

Has anyone tried that 30% off with the 40% . I just saw that after I left the store
I'll try to use tomorrow

I'm assuming this doesn't stack on top of current mark downs?

Anyone have an active coupon lasting longer than the 25th?

With the 40% sale and 30% coupon, it's essentially a 58% coupon.

$100-(40% or $40)= 60 - (30% or $18) = $42.

If somebody has the PS skills, we can probably change that expiration date to the 28/29th then flourish this weekend :nerd:

^^ I've been wanting to say what are y'all actually finding in the outlets these days? My outlets went from a place to regularly grab steals on some nice stuff I might've missed to basically a place to reup on basics for a bit cheaper.

Came back from the outlet

Last weeks 20% off + 30% > 40% the whole store

Has anyone tried that 30% off with the 40% . I just saw that after I left the store
I'll try to use tomorrow
I assumed this cause they take all the extra % off red signs down and everything is full price...i won't b headed to mine til tomorrow...

It's weird. On the Private Sale page(s), I'm not seeing the discounted prices either, but instead the full retail prices. Even if I add any of the items to my cart. What's the deal?

Not sure what's going on then...I am using Google Chrome so not sure if it's browser related. Here's another image of a sample shopping cart I made so def looks like it is working, I simply typed in the URL from what RRLegend posted a few pages back from a post card he received.

Soon as I did that was directed to the private sale. Hopefully someone else can post the correct link that will display for all those in this thread. I tried though.

in order for me to see the private sale i had to copy & paste RalphLauren.com/PrivateSale in internet explorer. wouldn't work for me in firefox.

in order for me to see the private sale i had to copy & paste RalphLauren.com/PrivateSale in internet explorer. wouldn't work for me in firefox.
I normally use Chrome, but tried this using firefox and it worked...

wierd!!

Colter Sherling... 1260.00  for those interested!! 

Last edited:
Last edited:
Nice set ups as usual SP.:smokin

The best part about this time of year is seeing how different NTers mix it up. Looking forward to seeing more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom