**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Might be cause of that 40% off sale. Or, I'm hoping they're doing a holiday weekend thing like save an extra 20% or something. A lot of heat disappears from the site when they do that. I came up on the last one that was like "spend $750 and save $275". Some of the heat disappears and then pops back up when the good sales are over.

The resan things dissappeared because Every Rrl loyalist and reseller that's plugged into a SA knew about this sale.
This is the first time Ive ever seen that information reach a group this large. I would keep watching .com. Returns, instore items, and unsold overseas inventory will pop up in the next few weeks.

Last edited:
Got this FW14 cardigan from the RRL NYC store; last one in stock.

Gorgeous color and really hefty cotton; can't wait to wear this hard and fade it:

Last edited:
I think a lotta people just check their carts for price changes

that's what I do

when it drops to something I can manage I pull that good ol trigger

finally got a chance to check out the new RRL dice patch jkt. very nice jacket. thin wool, leather accents. i wont be picking it up tho bc it's a little too "williamsburg" for me. 

Last edited:
.com has a new batch of Polo Bear polos, both short & long sleeved. Very similar to the ones they've released the past 2 years. But with this batch, you can personalize your polo by choosing from a variety of different bears to be applied to the left chest of the shirt.

Nice pickup. They have a new blu
finally got a chance to check out the new RRL dice patch jkt. very nice jacket. thin wool, leather accents. i wont be picking it up tho bc it's a little too "williamsburg" for me. 

How is the fit is it slim or a more boxy fit?

Saw those bear polos a couple days ago and forgot to mention it. All 9 will be had. I'm debating if I want to go all one color though.

PS: anyone looking for a Medium rlx bear pm me

Last edited:
Hey Fam,

I would appreciate it if anyone can help me secure this jacket in size XXL

I think it's from 2010 Black Label Collection...

Peace...
wink.gif

Just grabbed an RRL Fair Isle cardigan off RL.com. Price was $279 (Previous sale price when they had more in was about $448). I've been checking it the past few days because it would reappear randomly but not in my size. Finally an M popped up this morning. I hope this order goes through.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom