**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anybody with insider information on the company's new direction?
RL has hired Procter & Gamble beauty executive Patrice Louvet as the new CEO.

There will be lots of polo bear retros, including new bear variations that pay tribute to hollywood icons. Purple Label will also get in on the bear action with their own version.

Expect many of the sought after "power pieces" made famous by the Lo Lifes and other Polo fashion crews that followed to be reissued.

RL has hired Procter & Gamble beauty executive Patrice Louvet as the new CEO.

There will be lots of polo bear retros, including new bear variations that pay tribute to hollywood icons. Purple Label will also get in on the bear action with their own version.

Expect many of the sought after "power pieces" made famous by the Lo Lifes and other Polo fashion crews that followed to be reissued.

So that "James Dean" bear is real?

What's everyone..lifetime dunk SB/RL collector..I never knew this forum existed..glad to see talk and discussion.

Anyone know if RL does exclusives for Macy's?  Saw a piece in a Macy's store that I don't recall ever seeing online or otherwise..

I know they do Barney's, Saks, etc exlusives, but Macy's in my area usually has zip...was surprising..

Fit for the night...

Fit for the night...
Nice outfit [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Fall is my best guess.
I hope so. Hopefully the hype makes some things that Ive been chasing finally come up for sale.

What's everyone..lifetime dunk SB/RL collector..I never knew this forum existed..glad to see talk and discussion.

Anyone know if RL does exclusives for Macy's?  Saw a piece in a Macy's store that I don't recall ever seeing online or otherwise..

I know they do Barney's, Saks, etc exlusives, but Macy's in my area usually has zip...was surprising..
Welcome to the conversation. Macy's has carried a few exclusives just like the other stores that you named.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom