**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

This is frustrating. Everyone seems to be able to view the Crest on macys dot com; even when I type in web ID number , nothing comes up. It's not in the RL sweater section. Am I looking in the wrong place?

I'm in L.A., also and trying to find the Crest is like trying to find the Willie Wonka golden ticket.

Starting to run out of steam, I can't keep up with this....
20171028_183141.jpg

Low key missing the old RL drops, 5 solid pieces at 50% off

we are all kind of upset and confused at the fact that these clothes arent available for everyone...but these same clothes were stolen in abundance, 20 years ago, day after day. Anyone think this is the reason we arent seeing a whole bunch of this stuff? A salty ralph ? Esp the changes in tech. from then to now. I guess it would still be impossible to detained a dozen kids snagging a bunch of clothes from a department store but its been making me think lately

we are all kind of upset and confused at the fact that these clothes arent available for everyone...but these same clothes were stolen in abundance, 20 years ago, day after day. Anyone think this is the reason we arent seeing a whole bunch of this stuff? A salty ralph ? Esp the changes in tech. from then to now. I guess it would still be impossible to detained a dozen kids snagging a bunch of clothes from a department store but its been making me think lately
I don't think Ralph's mad. The OG's is the reason Ralph has the fan base he does. If anyone is salty it might be the OG's, because he's rereleasing items that are hard to get. The same way collectors of any genre feel.

I think you are on to something: RL is determined to not allow their products to be culturally misappropriated literally. In other words, they refuse to let LoLifes, booster crews, etc. to steal their stuff !
It's important that you mentioned department stores because that's where most of the shenanigans went down. It was not a huge concern at company stores. So RL flipped the script: you want our stuff? We will control the inventory and retail flow. You gotta get a wristband. You can only have 1 item. (Even though we know some peeps were able to purchase multiple items). And RL gave the middle finger to bots by very small online releases. That's where the Supreme comparison ends because every Thursday bots sweep everything from Supreme's online shop. RL ain't having it. About the Crest/Ski products: I think the company is watching closely how things sell released in spoonfuls. The Sui Ski skully is sold out already. Am I hoping for wider releases? YES.

I don't think Ralph's mad. The OG's is the reason Ralph has the fan base he does. If anyone is salty it might be the OG's, because he's rereleasing items that are hard to get. The same way collectors of any genre feel.
I agree with you. I just think its ironic that some of the people who stole these clothes 20 years ago are mad at the availability of these items now. Ralph aint gonna let that happen twice. But then again ralph kinda asking for it.. releasing the prized honey for the hungry bears out there. The stuff hes releasing is pretty exciting and If it wasnt for the ogs this wouldnt be happening. Its just a very strange wave right now

Back
Top Bottom