**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

80671258.jpg

Wu Tang Bears cracked me up, made my weekend.

How does the varsity p wing jacket fit ? From the 1992 stadium collection . Does fit baggy run tight
Does it fit like any other varsity?

How does the varsity p wing jacket fit ? From the 1992 stadium collection . Does fit baggy run tight
Does it fit like any other varsity?

I tried the medium and large and ended up buying the large because even though the medium fit, it would be tight wearing it with a knit or sweatshirt underneath. The large is the the same length to the waist and sleeves aren’t bad either but the only thing I don’t like about the sleeves are how wide they are from the shoulder down to the cuffs. Feels like I have wings..lol

Think someone else mentioned a while back they seen it at macys and it was underwhelming.

I like how everything cats was beasting over for the past couple of months is just chilling on macys now :pimp:
This is my favorite part of all of this, and it will be even better if full size runs also show up on RL.com so people can see how RL's marketing department finessed them into paying full retail for this stuff, or even worse buying from 3rd party. People are going to learn what we already know...that you never pay full retail for RL. There's going to be plenty of returns once people start needing that extra cash they spent for gifts next week.

Back
Top Bottom