**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Bear items are 30% “for limited time” in my store.. I’m here now

Attachments

• BCBDB583-21A2-45BF-9749-C65E9E7D8E51.jpeg
    BCBDB583-21A2-45BF-9749-C65E9E7D8E51.jpeg
    314.3 KB · Views: 48
Nice. Gunna head out later today. Might cop the martini sweater if it's 30% off.
It’s definitely 30% off.. I passed because I already got it from Macy’s last year for like $150 during the Christmas sale

I tried on some of those big kids XL bear tees.... they fit the same as a men’s M which is what I wear so I said F it and copped em lol

Just came from the Jersey shore outlet, Bear items were 30% off and everything else 50%. Copped the ski bear tee and a few other stuff. But when I was leaving I saw a sales associate change the 30% sign on the Bear display to a 50% entire store sign. So maybe all Bear stuff will be 50% off for thanksgiving and black friday.

Just came from the Jersey shore outlet, Bear items were 30% off and everything else 50%. Copped the ski bear tee and a few other stuff. But when I was leaving I saw a sales associate change the 30% sign on the Bear display to a 50% entire store sign. So maybe all Bear stuff will be 50% off for thanksgiving and black friday.

Could be a store by store basis. In any case, I'm looking to cop the Hockey bear hoodie and a martini bear sweater if the price is right. I have to go to work on Friday.

So it’s not actually a coupon it’s in store promo . I won’t make it this weekend . But I have a survey coupon you might be able to use if anyone wants it . 10 off 50 . Gotta double check the date though
Edit nvm it’s expired haha my bad

I just came from the outlet. 50% off whole store, 30% off Bear items. Martini bear is $210 after discount.

I picked up some Christmas gifts and that's it. Didn't really see anything that interested me. The price was either just ok, like the Bear sweater or it was a good discount but on stuff I can get at a Marshalls.

FYI - official name for the new fat bears is "The Millennial Bear"

lots of stuff coming... For men, women and kids.

I think it's smart; can't hurt em... only will broaden the market for polo bear stuff, it's different enough to be its own thing. Cartoony, slightly ridiculous.. They'll take more chances on these bears.

the good news is, if you think they are trash... Just don't buy em. They'll be their own thing and ain't replacing the classic bears. Polo has done plenty of weird things and stuff I thought was bad --- it's a big brand, catering to lots of different types of folks... these bears get such a visceral reaction it really amazes me.

edit:
wanna see more? go to ralph UK site and search for bear. Alot of stuff just thrown into system.

Need some help NT family looking for this hat & cant find anywhere...does anyone know where I can buy without paying crazy prices?

Attachments

• 63FC8436-2815-4109-B843-4D74B72DD447.jpeg
    63FC8436-2815-4109-B843-4D74B72DD447.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom