**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

F5475317-99A1-490E-9B6E-76FD6EF9A785.jpeg
New pickup

This is soo :nthat::nthat::nthat: ... mad i slept when it was for the low at macys... :ohwell:

figured we would see those europe-only millennial bear items in factory stores by now... Not sure what the delay is...

but looks like the bear shirts continue... Y'all see this on ig?

looks like a new color tee, and the football bear from the kids shirts. Makes sense; they timed the golf bear for us open and the seersucker bear for Kentucky derby. Football bear for the super bowl.
wp_ss_20180127_0002.png
Maybe RL is revisiting the philosophy of always having bear tees in the factory store. They did this 5-10 years ago : they would quietly drop bear tees , with no hype, no release date or fanfare in the factory. The golf bear, tennis bear, fisherman bear, etc. I copped them all with no problem.The tees would sit for weeks and cost about $10. Then Kanye happened in what ? 2000? Suddenly bears became a fetish, a commodity, an instant classic. The company closely monitored/researched Kanye/Hip Hop/ Lo Life/social media/ebay for the last 15 years and created the year of the bear at double the price!

Anyway, from a business perspective, RL probably feels that the year of the bear was an overwhelming success so it seems that they are going to keep on creating bears that coincide with the seasons/holidays.

Definitely have to give them dudes credit..”standing on the wall with the Polo on” -Q-Tip..and of course groups like Zhiggee, Artifacts and of course Rae and Ghost
Artifacts! My NT name is a play off an Artifacts song.

Finally picked this up for a little below retail a few days before the SB drop. It Kind of makes it sting less that i didnt really get what I wanted . 20180129_100501.jpg

The shopping bags they’d made especially for SB are ill!

Camo hit hiding on the inside!

The bags and stickers are pretty cool but maybe they should have done 1 bag and set of stickers per order. Feel bad just throwing them out cuz they are pretty cool but a bit of overkill if you were able ot get more than 1 item. Do the other retailers also send the same bags and stickers or is it just an RL dot com thing?

The bags and stickers are pretty cool but maybe they should have done 1 bag and set of stickers per order. Feel bad just throwing them out cuz they are pretty cool but a bit of overkill if you were able ot get more than 1 item. Do the other retailers also send the same bags and stickers or is it just an RL dot com thing?

For the stadium release they didn’t do special bags or decals at Prince..all they did was the special hangtags and I believe a pwing decal for the mash up. That’s it

For the stadium release they didn’t do special bags or decals at Prince..all they did was the special hangtags and I believe a pwing decal for the mash up. That’s it

stadium stuff had special hangtag from all retailers, i believe... at least all my items did.

the stadium limited edition polo had its own hang-tag; a large P-wing shaped tag that split open to show the text, like the snow beach jacket tag. i didnt get any sticker/decal, but it did come with the P-wing drawstring bag, like the other LE polos.

stadium stuff had special hangtag from all retailers, i believe... at least all my items did.

the stadium limited edition polo had its own hang-tag; a large P-wing shaped tag that split open to show the text, like the snow beach jacket tag. i didnt get any sticker/decal, but it did come with the P-wing drawstring bag, like the other LE polos.

I got 90% of my stadium stuff from UK site, they did have the special hangtag and the mash-up I got from Polo Store Georgetown and had the bag and hangtag. Was just wondering if the UK SB will come with bags/stickers too

Back
Top Bottom