**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Respect for the offer, but I'll probably just wait it out. I have a sister in New Jersey for university so if push comes to shove I can try that. Thank you though!

Wish the new P-wing tee was custom fit..:ohwell: ...

It’s classic? I saw it’s performance material which is similar to Dri Fit...I saw some measurements on eBay of the shirt and it seems it fits TTS. As a reference the chest on a large is 23.5 inches

if you liked those polo bear script shorts... they are on macy's.

also --- it's a "created for macy's" product... usually meaning its only at macy's (or maybe on the polo.com website, too)

upload_2018-2-14_8-45-49.png

It’s classic? I saw it’s performance material which is similar to Dri Fit...I saw some measurements on eBay of the shirt and it seems it fits TTS. As a reference the chest on a large is 23.5 inches

Yep... according to Polostore its classic fit, maybe the performance material might change the fit a bit, but custom fit is the best for me when it comes to tees..

Attachments

• 43DC39A3-C80A-4DD4-963E-CDD2D8090E11.png
    43DC39A3-C80A-4DD4-963E-CDD2D8090E11.png
    830.6 KB · Views: 20
Just got my first purchase from StockX. I know a few people were asking about it. Real smooth process, im def happy and would recommend it.
Looking forward to receiving both my Raekwons from Stock X. One of the sellers took 5 days to ship their item out to Stock X. Hopefully they authenticate it quick and have it shipped out soon.

noticed that this jacket already up on macys.com isnt much different from the one shown in the fashion show yesterday... actually has the lined/designed inside of the hood, the same hoodie pulls, etc. the one from the runway yestterday might have just been a different version of this one.

upload_2018-2-14_10-40-45.png

Looking forward to receiving both my Raekwons from Stock X. One of the sellers took 5 days to ship their item out to Stock X. Hopefully they authenticate it quick and have it shipped out soon.
Thats annoying about the seller taking 5 days. I thought they enforce a 2 day policy or something. Im new to it also. Its not the fastest process, but they keep you informed the whole way. Just got my black Rae, went with a size S. Usually do M vintage and Large modern. Def had to size down extra. But thats exactly how the original was. Fits great.

Thats annoying about the seller taking 5 days. I thought they enforce a 2 day policy or something. Im new to it also. Its not the fastest process, but they keep you informed the whole way. Just got my black Rae, went with a size S. Usually do M vintage and Large modern. Def had to size down extra. But thats exactly how the original was. Fits great.

Damn...I usually do the same exact sizes as you but went with a Medium on the Rae...now I’m wondering if it will fit too big.

As far as the policy I believe that impacts the sellers rating ...but after so many days they get hit with a % of the sale price as a penalty

So, you can vouch that going down 2 sizes on the pullover is the way to go?

noticed that this jacket already up on macys.com isnt much different from the one shown in the fashion show yesterday... actually has the lined/designed inside of the hood, the same hoodie pulls, etc. the one from the runway yestterday might have just been a different version of this one.

upload_2018-2-14_10-40-45.png

I wanna see this in person before i pass judgement. It looks cool and all, but if the retro Rivi is anything like the OG, it will definitely blow this windbreaker out of the water!!!

Back
Top Bottom