**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Attachments

• IMG-20180417-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20180417-WA0005.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG-20180417-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20180417-WA0006.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 21
my Oh my sure wish I had a forwarding address I would buy out the stock and resell for retail only to nt members. Guess I’ll wait for resell to drop to something I’m willing to pay or wait it out

Last edited:
There’s going to be a suicide bomber jacket.

Also, anyone in the NYC area? The sample sale is upon us!

Polo Chicago has cp2 gear just call them. I believe it’s the t shirts. Any people that are wining these or any release is my dudes that are a small or medium. Thanks for the link longtillitbends and my dude James. How come when u try to change the location it’s stuck on United Kingdom

I got a question these polo 93 cp joints that have been dropping on the Macy’s website. How do they fit? Is it an over sized fit? Or a slim tailored fit? Or do they fit like the stadium polos

I got a question these polo 93 cp joints that have been dropping on the Macy’s website. How do they fit? Is it an over sized fit? Or a slim tailored fit? Or do they fit like the stadium polos
It all depends on which one you get i have that stripes polo USA shirt sleeve in a Xl and it measures 26 pit and my boy has one and it measures 25 pit.

Back
Top Bottom