**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I know everyone is out here spending like a mofo but here’s something that might interest you. Plus 30% off
B08270FD-5B49-42FE-B92A-A13A822A6D8D.png

I agree resellers have ruined rocking Ralph Lauren for me personally I mean I went to Jimmy jazz to purchase the 5 panel cp 93 caps and was told they sold out and one person came and purchased all the hats they had then I went to macys and was told the same thing one person came and purchased all the caps I'm like seriously that is so corny I get what I can but I refuse to pay resell I have literally started to buy gucci Valentino and other high end clothes because its damn near the same price point and less of a hassle to get I mean is that really a great way to make a living get a real job smh I have been rocking polo for 25 years and never have had to jump through loops to get stuff like this

I agree resellers have ruined rocking Ralph Lauren for me personally I mean I went to Jimmy jazz to purchase the 5 panel cp 93 caps and was told they sold out and one person came and purchased all the hats they had then I went to macys and was told the same thing one person came and purchased all the caps I'm like seriously that is so corny I get what I can but I refuse to pay resell I have literally started to buy gucci Valentino and other high end clothes because its damn near the same price point and less of a hassle to get I mean is that really a great way to make a living get a real job smh I have been rocking polo for 25 years and never have had to jump through loops to get stuff like this

It is messed up, it has been like this since the early 2000’s. You can thank reselling market places like ebay for making it what it is today.

On the other hand, my boys nostalgia94, marcopolo aka brokeballer my numero uno butt crack scratches will tell you “people can pay what they want, if they want to pay resellers prices who are you to criticize anyone on here? This is a sneaker forum” lmfao

It all seriousness, other labels have the same thing happening to them with resellers.

It is messed up, it has been like this since the early 2000’s. You can thank reselling market places like ebay for making it what it is today.

On the other hand, my boys nostalgia94, marcopolo aka brokeballer my numero uno butt crack scratches will tell you “people can pay what they want, if they want to pay resellers prices who are you to criticize anyone on here? This is a sneaker forum” lmfao

It all seriousness, other labels have the same thing happening to them with resellers.
Dude I didn't criticize anyone but hey whatever and other high quality brands have not been hit hard with the reseller stuff trust me I'm a frequent saks neiman's Nordstrom shopper thank you for your input

Dude I didn't criticize anyone but hey whatever and other high quality brands have not been hit hard with the reseller stuff trust me I'm a frequent saks neiman's Nordstrom shopper thank you for your input

I’m not suggesting you are, just highlighting other douchebags that probably would imply so. Whats sad is, this is how it is going to be from now to until.

Yo! Footlocker had to change their policy for cats like that... we USED to sell a whole shipment to certain cats but it ruins business. It really is a killer for the loyal customers who can’t get things.

Resellers make everything harder but that's why we're all communicating. We're here for the love and just not a quick flip. The problem is some people aren't putting in the legwork and want things handed to them.
That's why some people are hesitant about giving out info and seem like show offs. This isn't aimed at anyone in particular. I'm just saying we gotta keep the lurkers in the dark and build more connections with each other. That way we can stop a store from being cleaned out or slow them down until we eat.

I’m not quitting Ralph over resellers. :lol:
Fvk them but there is a lot of Ralph to choose from new & old. Just can’t expect to get every “hyped up” piece that drops. Resellers are here to stay and as was mentioned they everywhere not just Ralph. Accept it and adapt. Those who are eating lovely on here...Salute:nthat: 2 cents throw. >D

Ps Excellent point antnyc antnyc

I know everyone is out here spending like a mofo but here’s something that might interest you. Plus 30% off
B08270FD-5B49-42FE-B92A-A13A822A6D8D.png

Yah the purple label sale is nuts.

They had 2 left of the TOUR DE RALPH joggers left at local mansion... None online. Was able to grab my size at about $300.

Figured I'd never get em, not alot made... Ridiculous item but one of my faves of the line

C60885DC-E69F-44BF-82E9-07580CA2F8A9.png

They also got the $2k red Marsh coat for $600. If I didn't grab that stadium Marsh coat I'd be all over this one.

3C5C56B8-EAF1-4090-9B24-B61ECAD30C46.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom