**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I see you stuntin on me RetroRoc lol. But someone posted a picture a few pages back showing that RL is going to release that same jacket (Retro), with some older pieces, and some newer pieces releasing in 2019. That’s why a few people on here mentioned their happy about that, since they won’t have to pay resell price for it. So I still didn’t get answer for the 2019 re-release. Do they give information to the public ahead of time about the release date, or do they put them online/in stores without giving anyone a release date?
I think you got the wrong idea. That info was more about other items releasing from the collection and not a re-launch of the same.

E8F03274-5CB0-485F-B55F-FCA7DE3934C0.jpeg

^ Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Happy Holidays NT fam... Spend this time with your loved ones and count your blessings!
Some stadium stuff picked up all at 50% off except for the t-neck hoodie and pants.

20181224_141451.jpg

That’s all. I thought you could do better than that,cause my plug hook me up with 75% off. Minus that fury looking skull cap.

To antnyc, go back to page 1373 and look at what wuchi posted from @lolifenews , it clearly has a picture of that retro jacket I want, then it says 2019 release, meaning their going to release it again. That’s why a couple of people on the page where happy that they didn’t pay resell for the last release. I get though, I’ll stop asking questions on here and just get the info that I need from somewhere else, since everybody isn’t going to give any info on here because their do thirsty for the same product, lol.

To antnyc, go back to page 1373 and look at what wuchi posted from @lolifenews , it clearly has a picture of that retro jacket I want, then it says 2019 release, meaning their going to release it again. That’s why a couple of people on the page where happy that they didn’t pay resell for the last release. I get though, I’ll stop asking questions on here and just get the info that I need from somewhere else, since everybody isn’t going to give any info on here because their do thirsty for the same product, lol.
Did any of the 2017 stadium pieces re-release/restock with the 2018 winter stadium drop?....

Looking to use a mail fowarding service to order from Ralph in the UK. Is there 1 someone can recommend?

Just peeped the 18 of '18. Wiggz the only one I follow lol. Some dope fits either way, I appreciate RL paying respects.

Back
Top Bottom