**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Attachments

• 1D066F8C-D85D-4758-B2C2-66C3611CE23A.jpeg
    1D066F8C-D85D-4758-B2C2-66C3611CE23A.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Just a hooded t shirt, btw.

Anyway I am definitely getting these sweatpants soon as they go on sale.

20190304_113522.jpg

Will probably get the white shorts too when they hut clearance.

I’m glad the red/white/green/blue rugby didn’t make it to the outlets lol that’s 1 item I was able to obtain during the initial cross flags drop that ain’t in this 1

Also, anyone with any insider on when Macy’s next 30% off friends and family is? Some of y’all normally know like a week or 2 in advance lol

And damn just noticed it’s a t shirt.. I thought it was a hoodie.. def waiting for a sale or an actual hoodie to drop then. Not paying that for a t shirt... the pics look like a hoodie though maybe it’s an error

Last edited:
And damn just noticed it’s a t shirt.. I thought it was a hoodie.. def waiting for a sale or an actual hoodie to drop then. Not paying that for a t shirt... the pics look like a hoodie though maybe it’s an error

Its more like rugby material, def not a tshirt.

Just a hooded t shirt, btw.

Anyway I am definitely getting these sweatpants soon as they go on sale.

20190304_113522.jpg

Will probably get the white shorts too when they hut clearance.
Been eyeing the crossed flags sweats for a minute. You see a XL below retail holla at cha bwoy!!

Finally; unpopularity x patience pays off. Finally copped my little low key, plain jane, slept on Hi Tech joint, and with that, I checked off every box on my personal new Hi Tech Bucket list. $29.00, free ship.

This was on my list because this really could have fit right in the original 90's Hi Tech release, and Grand Puba would have actually rocked this.

In a reverse of what usually happens, East Dane sold out of S/M/L and is sitting on XL and XXL only for the low low. Final mark downs.
s7-1302917_alternate10jpeg.jpg

Finally; unpopularity x patience pays off. Finally copped my little low key, plain jane, slept on Hi Tech joint, and with that, I checked off every box on my personal new Hi Tech Bucket list. $29.00, free ship.

This was on my list because this really could have fit right in the original 90's Hi Tech release, and Grand Puba would have actually rocked this.

In a reverse of what usually happens, East Dane sold out of S/M/L and is sitting on XL and XXL only for the low low. Final mark downs.
s7-1302917_alternate10jpeg.jpg

Im on that same wave right now, grabbed the last one in XL & the Orange Hi tech blow up tee. Cant beat that free 2day prime shipping.

Also caught these recently for $29 & $59 off of rl.com

s7-1302916_lifestyle.png s7-1302921_lifestyle.png

Still looking for a couple Hi Tech items, the Color Blocked Hoodie, RLPC67 rugby & 1-2 other pieces. Havent touched really any of the great outdoors/wildlife stuff yet aside from the Fly fishing hat. Just playing the waiting game on pretty much everything going forward.

Last edited:
Im on that same wave right now, grabbed the last one in XL & the Orange Hi tech blow up tee. Cant beat that free 2day prime shipping.

Also caught these recently for $29 & $59 off of rl.com

s7-1302916_lifestyle.png s7-1302921_lifestyle.png

Still looking for a couple Hi Tech items, the Color Blocked Hoodie, RLPC67 rugby & 1-2 other pieces. Havent touched really any of the great outdoors/wildlife stuff yet aside from the Fly fishing hat. Just playing the waiting game on pretty much everything going forward.

I always liked that rugby you caught, even if internets balked when it dropped. But it wasn't on my cop list.
Yeah, and almost everything is out there, somewhere except for select items, (luckily, those Hi-Tech Camo pants were never really on my list, cause they're made of "unobtainium" right now). Hell, I never really went in on CP-93, and everything I personally wanted is out there on the bay and the gram pretty reasonable.

I had that color blocked hoodie in hand at Macy's last call rack for $39.00. One problem - size 3x! I put it back on the rack.

Last edited:
mike.jpg
View attachment 2286039 Lo Life or Low Life? You be the judge. He just made this a grail. Now I can sell mine for some doe.I got this jacket from the U.K. Might be his. Who knows. Selling it.
Man, hold on to that. You'll appreciate that little understated shizz more and more. I've sold and re-bought the joint below about four times. Will never sell again. So nothing. So DOPE.

IMG_2915.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2918.JPG
    IMG_2918.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2917.JPG
    IMG_2917.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 7
My latest vintage pickups. Got the flags for a reasonable price and the sport rugby for the low. Finally got my hands on a nice Ralph mug to drink my Ralph’s Coffee out! My girlfriend thinks I’m crazy because I refused to use it till I had a polo mug to drink it from...:rofl:

99AF90A2-E372-48F5-8FCF-A8D5019191CA.jpeg
78377994-93B2-46B6-AA63-76DF29A0A29E.jpeg
27F71442-68B7-482F-BEC8-3294E9AF325A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom