**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

s7-1329941_lifestyle

0041893751.html

My bad I misinterpreted your first reply... I thought you meant you weren’t trying to pay $125 for the shirt. I know what you mean now I had to reread it lol smh

Wow I just peeped this.. does this make a difference for any of you?

I didn’t see the horse on the stock image. Never opened the package it arrived in. Just did it and there it is lol it’s not on the red/yellow one though. I don’t have the red one yet to verify that 1

Attachments

• F8A7CBB1-1C7A-41CB-8334-DFFB96699A02.png
    F8A7CBB1-1C7A-41CB-8334-DFFB96699A02.png
    571 KB · Views: 49
4ABE6CF0-20F5-41AC-B948-3112E5CD4D66.png
Ralph been putting graphics on horsey polos since like the early 2000’s . Like the orange monaco grand prix graphic polo. You just gotta decide if that graphic is worth 63 bucks. Chariots polo 148.00 - regular horsey polo 85.00 = 63.00 for the graphic. From pics on ig it looks like only the white one has the horsey. Guess cause the red and yellow have different color sleeve bands and collars so ralph had to make shirts from scratch for those. If you pay too much attention to lolife news you’ll end up feeling bad about all your purchases lol.

Last edited:
4ABE6CF0-20F5-41AC-B948-3112E5CD4D66.png
Ralph been putting graphics on horsey polos since like the early 2000’s . Like the orange monaco grand prix graphic polo. You just gotta decide if that graphic is worth 63 bucks. Chariots polo 148.00 - regular horsey polo 85.00 = 63.00 for the graphic. From pics on ig it looks like only the white one has the horsey. Guess cause the red and yellow have different color sleeve bands and collars so ralph had to make shirts from scratch for those. If you pay too much attention to lolife news you’ll end up feeling bad about all your purchases lol.

It doesn’t really bother me that much, I just thought it was funny. I don’t follow them but the post popped up on my discover page prolly cuz I search Polo related tags a lot.

I was reading the comments and wondered what y’all thought on here. That page does 90% trolling 10% facts lol

That Polo is gone. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing the Jesse Owens stadium to a woman's house
or on a boat (collecting purposes only). Too gaudy. I'll buy a pop over stadium if he re releases in another color way.

I chill in places that have words like cove, bay, and cape in them. This new polo is for
the park, the cookout, and Instagram. I had on an armani track jacket with nylon Fila track pants
today. In the 90s, it would have been Polo sheild sweats and P wing stadium tee.

Only thing I am looking forward to is the... @)4!04@rGG#401 (encrypted from resellers).

Don’t forget
If u take advantage of the Macy’s friends and family sale
Amex giving statement credit of $10
Plus double points for every dollar

Oh and here’s the 30% off code
For online at rl.com

CB93C0DD-31B3-4EA3-93F4-BDCF4801D52A.jpeg

That Polo is gone. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing the Jesse Owens stadium to a woman's house
or on a boat (collecting purposes only). Too gaudy. I'll buy a pop over stadium if he re releases in another color way.

I chill in places that have words like cove, bay, and cape in them. This new polo is for
the park, the cookout, and Instagram. I had on an armani track jacket with nylon Fila track pants
today. In the 90s, it would have been Polo sheild sweats and P wing stadium tee.

Only thing I am looking forward to is the... @)4!04@rGG#401 (encrypted from resellers).

Yu wot m8?

Back
Top Bottom