**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The moment they end the 30% off sale items, the good stuff goes on sale smh

Oh well... 25-30% off your purchase of $125 or $150 deal coming within the next week or 2 if their pattern is still the same lmao

I don't think RRL or PL is ever included in those. Need them to send out one of those RRL/PL inclusive codes to stack on top.

I don't think RRL or PL is ever included in those. Need them to send out one of those RRL/PL inclusive codes to stack on top.
Those the ones that get emailed right? Idk how to get those emailed codes besides the birthday one. They haven’t sent me a random 25 or 30% off code in over a year but ppl in this thread stay gettin em... but how lol

I think they were gone already when I posted the link. It just still let you pick a size then when you cart it glitches. But I swear the first time I saw it I carted an XL then ran over here to post the link when I got back it was reset and it wouldn’t cart.

I didn’t get one either.

Reading this makes me proud!

Hats off to the gentlemen that passes the plate to his brethren even before taking any food for himself.

I salute you!

One of my fav designs, def disappointed in the T-shirts with the tie-dye effect, hope they drop some solid ones soon.
0932AB65-5859-4DAF-B05A-6D9D21102A33.png

981B6935-28C0-4572-8A34-9723A6A89033.jpeg

Final item came in to complete spring season purchases. Winter Stadium, Chinese New Year and P Wing Collections never reached the Hype of last years drops, but still had to keep tabs where and best price. Sizes disappear quick as Time passes, especially Personal xl. All items were at least half off and some more.

We can complain about quality of retro, new stuff but none of these things are extra special. Just more unique than average for Regular wear. Had to buy this version P Wing crewneck cause previous ones gifted to Family. The Winter Stadium Apollo jacket is on lowkey site that just had extra discount to half off. Couple other sites still have, but not both needed size and discount.

Like the Thread Regulars say: Patience and Due Diligence can pay off. Happy Hunting to All. Always enjoy seeing what other pickup up.

giphy.gif

Few updates...

1. Rugby Bear Polo up on the app.

2. Mr.Porter has up to 70% off Polo & RRL right now.
Most of the big sizes gone but you smaller sizes S/M can grab a few steals.

3. RL.com sale still going and Some nice PL & RRL discounted.

4. I’m broke now. Good day.

Back
Top Bottom