**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Word b....ima make it short...so I go to QC mall to go get me some timbs walk by pac sun and see that there's a line for a raffle (i did see a yeezy sign so it was a bit obvious) but i wasnt 100% sure plus im not into the whole yeezy thing but i said meh why not...so I go to this fat cupcake eating version of post malone and ask him his ansmwer " nah for some vans" proceded to give me a smirk and a get outta here lame look. Im like word...we have a jokester here...then the more i look the more this dufus looks mad familiar...so i ask him yo my dude...aint u alp from NT and he gives me this homo *** pound like yeah...and stay away from me kinda vibe...

Bruhhhhhhhhhh

Lucky you was wit your husband b...wouldve been on the receiving end of these hands....

JK

But still dude came off mad dcikish....acting like hot **** u aint even have your pelle pelle on b....sun had a C9 champion joint from target...calm down b...sun had a supreme sticker on his beenie being flagrant...

Throwback Thursday no limp wrist

HIT UP WOODBURY THIS WEEKEND AND WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE LO SELECTION
TYPICALLY OUTLETS HAVE TRASH ZIMBABWE CREW TEAM 3 BUTTON AND WACK COLORED CRAP IN 6X SIZES BUT I CAME UP ON A BUNCH OF TEES
THEY HAD A FEW DIFFERENT LOCATIONS SCATTERED ABOUT ONE STORE HAD ALL THAT SILVER PURPLE LABEL JACKET TYPE STUFF FOR DECENT PRICES IF THATS YOUR THING

IF YOU END UP GOING OUT THERE CHECK OUT @ DALLASPEN ON IG HE POSTED A DECENT 25% FNF COUPON THAT GOES ON TOP OF WHATEVER DEALS THEY ALREADY GOT GOING ON

Polo Hi Tech vibes

69A5598C-688C-40FF-891E-143DF316CA52.jpeg

What's with all those bear polos and rugbies from several countries that are popping up on the UK site? Are those Europe exclusives?

DF5EFAB6-D55E-4425-ACB5-9766143C8ABC.jpeg

What’s retail price on this stadium chariot hat?

Edit: nevermind it’s $98

Last edited:
thanks man^^^

Just bought it for $76 off Ralph Lauren website with that 30% off that expires in 30 min. I was looking all day for this and come to find out it’s available on their website with that 30% off meanwhile Jimmy Jazz didn’t have it in stock and eBay has these for $135 lol idk how.

HIT UP WOODBURY THIS WEEKEND AND WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE LO SELECTION
TYPICALLY OUTLETS HAVE TRASH ZIMBABWE CREW TEAM 3 BUTTON AND WACK COLORED CRAP IN 6X SIZES BUT I CAME UP ON A BUNCH OF TEES
THEY HAD A FEW DIFFERENT LOCATIONS SCATTERED ABOUT ONE STORE HAD ALL THAT SILVER PURPLE LABEL JACKET TYPE STUFF FOR DECENT PRICES IF THATS YOUR THING

IF YOU END UP GOING OUT THERE CHECK OUT @ DALLASPEN ON IG HE POSTED A DECENT 25% FNF COUPON THAT GOES ON TOP OF WHATEVER DEALS THEY ALREADY GOT GOING ON
thanks bro

gonna use that coupon to stock up on oxfords and crew socks for the next semester

Early winter purchase

2018 Team USA Opening Ceremony heated down filled parka
20190718_194319.jpg
Great jacket! On the back, is the outline around the USA not quite white, but more of a white with a hint of red (maybe because its on a red part of the fabric)? Mine is like that, but it's perfectly uniform and consistent so I'm thinking that's how it was from the factory and I just didn't notice at first. Around the American flag, it's fine on the back. I'm concerned that it is changing color, hence the question.

way better than that nasa ****
Thank you, I also prefer the Team USA parka over its newer NASA , Navy Blue, and Silver sponoffs.

This parka is not my style of Ralph Lauren by any means since I prefer animal hides with in the winter and minimal branding, but the coat feels like a dream to wear. It was shocking how good the synthetic materials are compared to my other outwear.

No way could I pass up the opportunity to own the RL's most functional piece of tech to date.

Great jacket! On the back, is the outline around the USA not quite white, but more of a white with a hint of red (maybe because its on a red part of the fabric)? Mine is like that, but it's perfectly uniform and consistent so I'm thinking that's how it was from the factory and I just didn't notice at first. Around the American flag, it's fine on the back. I'm concerned that it is changing color, hence the question.
Thank you. Yes mine is the same. I will keep it in a temperature controlled room to prevent any issues with peeling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom